What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Back into Demon's Souls. I don't know why this game kicks my ass SO much harder than Dark Souls ever could.

Trying to beat Dark Souls on my wanderer after having not played in a really long time. I forgot Gwyn's swing pattern for parries and just keep getting f'd in the a. D:

It's fun though. I love both games, probably Demon's Souls a little more just for the style of it alone. They're really similar, but Demon's souls just has a unique sort of tone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mendez

Reaction score
Just started playing fallout 3 for the first time. Since I started it late, I only managed to get out of the vault. So far though, I'm enjoying it, but I know I will get sidetracked by all those sidequests. Just hoping it doesn't frustrate me to have so many quests on standby :lol:

Rypac

Reaction score
I've been getting really into PayDay 2 lately. It shines when playing co-op with a group of friends.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I made the mistake of getting my step brother Little Big Planet for x-mas, because now I want it for myself :lol:

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Don't then. ;)
Play a few online matches and you'll have plenty of GP to spend on either pre-built weaponry or build your own using parts you like.

I haven't spent a dime on BLR and am fairly good at it. :hbang:

I'm the ....ing king at that game when my internet isn't stabbing me in the back. I just flatten anyone I see for some reason :lol:

The thing about GP is that you can't buy stuff permanently. I'd rather just gradually invest money in getting all the sweet shit :lol: Besides, as it's a beta, the revenue it generates will make the game better somewhat :yesway:

loqtrall

Banned
Reaction score
DayZ me rollin.

images

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
DayZ can be pretty tense, can't really trust anyone. Been rollin with my brother and good friend we met up with another guy that was nice and joined us then we got a 5th guy who seemed like he was going to be friendly but after 20 mins or so he turned on his hacks and lag warped around and killed us all. :(

Humans... we are our own worst enemy. :noway:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Nothing atm, but I went to Best Buy half asleep last night and picked up a big X-mas haul. I can barely remember what I got, but I can tell you I was disappointed in the fact that they didn't have Farm Simulator 2013 :(

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Nothing atm, but I went to Best Buy half asleep last night and picked up a big X-mas haul. I can barely remember what I got, but I can tell you I was disappointed in the fact that they didn't have Farm Simulator 2013 :(

Don Vito

Reaction score
They're really similar, but Demon's souls just has a unique sort of tone.
IMO, Demon's Souls was an easier game, which gave the player more time to enjoy the atmosphere without having to watch their back at every corner.

thedonal

Reaction score
Still on the late to the party tip here.

Crysis 3 played through twice this week on X-Box. Good game- a tad short. A touch derivative, but reasonable story. Looks gorgeous. Will have to play again to find the missing suit upgrades..

LEGO Batman- on and off at the mo.

Diablo 3 currently installing. VERY much looking forward to this.

And the EVE career continues... :)

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Final Fantasy iv

I purchased FF1-5 + Tactics for iPhone cause I got a new 5s and these games + a skateboard were my presents to myself.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Finished Dark Souls my third time today! Thinking about doing a SL1 run. :V

')