What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Picked up a PS Vita just so I could play Ys: Memories of Celceta. Damn it's such a great game !!

Also picked up Persona 4 golden, after playing the others & reading reviews of P4G I can't wait to get started on it.

Any must own RPGs for the PS Vita anyone ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pedantic

(Djent pun)
Reaction score
Picked up a PS Vita just so I could play Ys: Memories of Celceta. Damn it's such a great game !!

Also picked up Persona 4 golden, after playing the others & reading reviews of P4G I can't wait to get started on it.

Any must own RPGs for the PS Vita anyone ??

I just picked up a vita too, and even though I haven't gotten it yet Dragon's Crown looks really good.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Just beat GTA V. Why in the bloody hell did the ending credits take FOURTY FIVE MINUTES?!?

Anyway, I've recently spent a total of $20 and obtained Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, Fallout New Vegas, LA Noire, Sleeping Dogs, and Deux Ex Human Revolution. Also have WWE 2K14 out through Gamefly and am very close to completeing 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode. And I want to start through Mass Effect from the beginning.

Anyone else notice how easy it is to obtain games once the next gens are already out?

EcoliUVA

Not Gifted
Reaction score
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Just got it yesterday at the behest of my other guitarist. He and my wife watched me play and scream like a little girl (and curse like a sailor). The folks behind this game are evil geniuses.

pink freud

Reaction score
Got The Last of Us for x-mas. That opening scene was pretty powerful. The audio really made it.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Dead Space 2

Had to turn it off when some blue eyed entity decided to hop on my elevator and proceed to spook the fuck out of me. (I'm a big scaredy cat. Never finished a horror movie and had to sell Silent Hill: Downpour a few months ago :()

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I resubbed to WoW after 3 years away. Mists of Pandaria is a big improvement on Cataclysm, which I really ended up hating (which isn't really fair, the new leveling content is good, it's just the end-game which annoyed me to no end). So far I'm actually having fun again.

Anyone who's read the press stuff for WoW: Warlords of Draenor knows that everyone is going to get one free level-up per account to level 90 once it comes out (the new level cap will be 100). Apparently Blizzard is actually circulating a survey to some people asking how much they would pay to level a character to 90 right out of the gate, in a similar fashion to doing a character transfer.

On one hand, despite the fact that a lot of people will interpret it as a cash grab on first glance, I think it's fair to offer a service like this at this point in time. World of Warcraft turns 10 years old in November 2014. That means that, for old and returning players, they've likely already done the leveling content, possibly multiple times.

Having said that, I think some restrictions would be a good idea. I think that for someone to use this service they should have at least one toon beforehand that had been naturally leveled right from level 1 (just like how you have to have at least one other level 60 toon in order to create a Death Knight). The pre-leveled toon you'd get for free with Warlords of Draenor wouldn't count for this. That will make it so that new players will still be able to get into the end-game fairly quickly with one toon, but will also have to level at least one toon naturally in order to do anything more.

thedonal

Reaction score
Dead Space 2

Had to turn it off when some blue eyed entity decided to hop on my elevator and proceed to spook the fuck out of me. (I'm a big scaredy cat. Never finished a horror movie and had to sell Silent Hill: Downpour a few months ago :()

Lol. I've yet to go back and finish DS2. Had to abandon it once as I needed a break with dark corridors and death. Then I got to a battle near or at the end (not entirely sure yet) on a drilling machine and didn't have the ammo etc to manage it. It's a tough game.

It really has some great moments (some of the space sections are fantastic) but I think I prefer the first game as an overall experience.

Doom 3 spooked me a lot, as did the old AVP games- had to do them a level or two at a time! :) especially with face huggers in the level..

Cyntex

love & peace!
Reaction score
Final Fantasy XIII (just arrived at the open world part, so I am taking a break) and Dead Space

texshred777

Reaction score
So I lied. Finished ME3 but decided I needed to start a fourth trilogy playthrough instead of moving to Splinter Cell trilogy. I haven't played the first game in a couple years.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Borderlands, it's aight. Pretty fun, but the story is almost non existent, all I know is I'm after a vault and that's it.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty much rotating games, as I mentioned before, obtained a bunch of new games in a short period of time. Xbox Live had Sleeping Dogs FO' FREE, so I grabbed that too.

Started the first Mass Effect last night, and getting regular amounts of Rocksmith 2014 in.

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
I got steam a week or so ago SO all i had was team fortress 2 for it.

My cousin has steam and has had it for years, he gave me 37 games total for FREE!!!!!!! and so I went from having 1 game to 38. My account is worth over 400 bucks now :D

Also I just bought Fallout New Vegas, FEAR and the new Slenderman game. so i'm excited to play all those! Been downloading and installing all day

Don Vito

Reaction score
Now that I have a decent laptop I can finally try and play League of Legends.
I got steam a week or so ago SO all i had was team fortress 2 for it.
What laptop are you playing TF2 on? I know it doesn't take ridiculous specs to run(friend got it to run low settings on macbook air), but I used to play it on a built rig that probably wasn't necessary.

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Processor AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
Manufacturer AMD
Speed 2.1 GHz
Number of Cores 4
Video Card AMD Radeon HD 8610G
Manufacturer ATI
Chipset AMD Radeon HD 8610G
Dedicated Memory 768 MB
Total Memory 3.1 GB
Memory 5.3 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit
Service Pack 0
Size 64 Bit
Edition Basic
Display Maximum Resolution 1366 x 768

copied and pasted so it looks weird, but while its no top of the line machien it gets the job done and can handle light to medium gaming so i'm happy with it.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Since it came out yesterday, I've been playing the open beta of Aura Kingdom and I'm having fun with it
It makes me think about another MMORPG of theirs called Eden Eternal

')