What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
Playing through Pokemon Y and VVVVVV right now, since I just got a 2DS for christmas. I'm also playing NightSky on occasion, which is also a fantastic game. VVVVVV is probably the best platformer I've played in a while, however.

After that, I need to finish Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (....ing striders), then go back and play Blue Shift and Opposing Force, which my friend got me a few days ago (she has officially gotten me all the Half Life games)

NOT TO MENTION my 2DS came pre-loaded with pokemon X on it.

EDIT: Forgot that Valve was giving away L4D2 for free on christmas, so I also have that in my queue

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

timbucktu123

Reaction score
fire emblem awakening is consuming my life right now

but other than that killzone shadow fall, super marios 3d world, sonic lost world and the wind waker hd release

Don Vito

Reaction score
Everyone's playing awesome new games on their 2ds/3ds and I just bought a PSP :lol:

Emulator was killing my phone's battery.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Just finished up Metro: Last Light the other night (REALLY good game by the way, I think I enjoyed it a bit more than 2033, though they're both very enjoyable.) Now I'm off to start New Vegas. Never played it, though I've played through FO3 multiple times and love it, so it'll be interesting to see how NV compares. :yesway:

Osorio

Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Guild Wars 2. Fantastic game; I'm really enjoying it.

Also playing to waiting game on PS+ release of Bioshock Infinite. Looking forward to giving that a go.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Finally got back to playing Super SF4 AC. Seriously rusty and need to dust off them FADC skills... :ugh:

That and a bit of Dark Souls here and there depending on my mood...
...Ni No Kuni and The Last Of Us getting less attention, kinda makes me feel bad particularly on the latter and it's stunning... :ugh:

I finally unwrapped my copy of Assassins's Creed 4. Unfortunately, I still didn't play it... :lol:

katsumura78

Reaction score
PS3: Splinter Cell Blacklist

I'm loving this game. It feels like they mixed in some mass effect elements when you're in between missions. Lots of cool and intense gameplay.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Finally got back to playing Super SF4 AC. Seriously rusty and need to dust off them FADC skills... :ugh:

That and a bit of Dark Souls here and there depending on my mood...
...Ni No Kuni and The Last Of Us getting less attention, kinda makes me feel bad particularly on the latter and it's stunning... :ugh:

I finally unwrapped my copy of Assassins's Creed 4. Unfortunately, I still didn't play it... :lol:

I'd totally play you in some SF4 but the connection would likely be bad. :C

Feel you on The Last Of Us. I had to stop playing for a while due to school things, and I just haven't been able to pick it back up. It feels like a really big emotional commitment that I can't afford to devote a lot of time to right now.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
***DISCLAIMER***
I bounce around a lot of different games in order to keep myself from getting burned out on any particular thing. I also have a massive backlog of PS3 games because I've been so busy being engaged and getting married over the last year or so. Be gentle!

Completed Recently:
The Wolf Among Us - Episode 1
Walking Dead: 400 Days
Puppeteer
DeathSpank: The Baconing

Currently Playing - PS3:
Papo & Yo: starting this sometime this week FINALLY.
Warhammer 40k Kill Team: got stuck a while back and need to finish it soon.
Borderlands 2: finishing up DLC i'm behind on.
Killer is Dead: the combat is really hard for me for some reason. trying my hardest to get through it in a timely fashion.
Bioshock Infinite: starting the Burial at Sea DLC soon when i can.

Currently Playing - PS4:
Knack: probably halfway through, and need to finish soon after i complete a few more gadgets.
Killzone Shadow Fall: near the end, just need to commit a long morning this weekend to it. will pick it up for MP every now and then after that.
flOwer: loved it on PS3 and going through it again on PS4 to keep myself calm and to reduce stress. very soothing stuff.
Don't Starve: loved it on PC and can't wait to start this tonight with all the updates and additions.

Currently Playing - Vita:
Rayman Origins: trying to finish these last handful of bosses but the controls are fighting with me. i keep messing up wall-runs somehow.
Sly Cooper 4: was going to play on PS3 but this works on Vita really well. almost 100% on the first city.
Killzone Mercenary: farming money and unlocking stuff before i finish it.
Uncharted Golden Abyss: trying to finish it so i can sell it. it's interesting but not a keeper to replay later on or anything.

To-Do List for the Near Future:
The Last of Us: my wife beat it a long time ago and i have been waiting to borrow her Slim PS3 so i can play it. (i have a 60GB launch unit and supposedly this game will kill it- literally)
Assassins Creed 4: got it on PS4 free from Amazon but want to set aside a lot of time so i can explore and ignore the campaign.
Battlefield 4: still a broken piece of scat from what i hear, so won't pop it into my PS4 until i hear better things.
Ni No Kuni: i need to set aside a MASSIVE amount of time to finish this. such a great game so far.

Not playing any PC games at the moment, as my PC isn't all that awesome and I don't feel as pressured to finish my Steam backlog as I am with my collection of retail console games. I also keep a spreadsheet in my Google Docs to track everything I am playing, my progress, what I have completed, what I intend on selling, and what upcoming games I'm going to get.

mongey

Reaction score
BF 4 on my PS4. really gotten into it. maybe its cause its the only game I have for PS4 right now but I never really took to BF3 but I'm playing the ass out of BF4 online

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Bought Mortal Kombat 9 for xbox 360 last year and it was around the time my life got all turned upside down and crazy for a few months with family deaths and such so I actually never played it, but I just re-discovered it with the stuff I brought back to college and man is it a fun one.

Also Forza Horizon Rally pack is super fun, and Assasins Creed 4 kicks serious ass

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone's playing awesome new games on their 2ds/3ds and I just bought a PSP :lol:

Emulator was killing my phone's battery.

Bitch, please. I just started playing Super Mario World (for GBA) on the original DS which my dad's colleague bought from Japan like 12 years ago.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Bitch, please. I just started playing Super Mario World (for GBA) on the original DS which my dad's colleague bought from Japan like 12 years ago.
Pfft.. Only old people play mario. Get on my level nerd.

Last edited:

Pav

???
Reaction score
Battlefield 4! :hbang: Everyone should add me (PavilionParty) if you play on the PC!

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Madden as of late. Although I've completed both Oblivion and Skyrim a while back, I still play them from time to time as well as the Fallout games.

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Playing new vegas as well :D Its very fun.

ALSO I just bought vanilla skyrim for ten bucks (On PC). Never played it but i'm going to after work! Super excited. I could play at work with little issue BUT I have a rule about playing games at work.

Yes I know i'm probably the only one who hasn't played Skyjimbob so please be gentle.

')