What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

j0eyaces

Reaction score
Playing South Park Stick of the Truth. Pretty good game if you are a long time South Park fan very dirty game so far. Only have been able to play for a few hours but so far its decent.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Playing South Park Stick of the Truth. Pretty good game if you are a long time South Park fan very dirty game so far. Only have been able to play for a few hours but so far its decent.

Honestly even if you're not that familiar the gameplay is fun, the Facebook thing is pretty well integrated (no, doesn't need actual FB), and the humor mostly stands on its own, as long as you're okay with the style.

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
I picked up the first Bioshock again and you know what? It's amazing. I came to think this one is a timeless gem, a game that doesn't really age. A bit like HL2.

Khaerruhl

Reaction score
Im not sure if I wanna keep going with Borderlands 2. I just might try and go with a new Krieg build for solo or something...

Also, Im not sure on what to play. Dishonored, Street Fighter, modded Skyrim or something else. Too many choices! Argh!

Don Vito

Reaction score
stick of truth

the gnome part is the most insane thing i've ever witnessed in a game

i was utterly ....ing speechless

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Was at Best Buy looking to replace my iPod and rummaged through the 360 games. Found Borderland with all dlc for $15. Seems like I got a steal. I'm only 45 minutes into the game and really liking it. Guns galore, too.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
i fell off the wagon with some of my other games, so i've now moved on to:

-Thief - PS4
-Luftrausers - Vita
-Steamworld Dig - Vita
-Outlast - PS4
-Strider - PS4 (played the demo and unlocked the full version, but haven't picked it back up. will try to tonight.)

haven't played Planetside 2 since they changed up the Amerish continent because suddenly my faction is doing extremely poorly on every single continent and i don't understand why.

Reaction score
I'm playing Second Life which is pretty exciting since I always wanted to have super powers :) It's not so brilliant in terms of design and characteristics but the idea itself makes me happy.

Reaction score
I got sick of waiting for heists in GTA Online so I got PayDay 2 off PS+. Not a great game but fun enough with a few friends playing as the offline AI leave you to do all the work.

I started DMC: Devil May Cry also. I've had the HD versions of the original series for a couple years now but never bothered to actually play them so I might actually get around to it afterwards.

I really want to get the Left Behind dlc for The Last of Us but I was so depressed after playing that game that I couldn't play any other games so I don't know if I can handle another gaming slump.

wat

Reaction score
Fallout 3, downloaded it a few weeks ago. Great game.

I was playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and was close to having all my Ultra-Rare guns maxed but my disk drive took a shit so now I can't play it. Oh well, most of my friends moved on to other games and it's hard to find decent team mates for Platinum matches anymore anyway.

Some other games I've recently completed are Dead Space 2(3rd playthrough), Bioshock 1 and Infinite, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Sleeping Dogs.

bouVIP

Reaction score
Just got FFX/X-2 for Vita so gonna spend all my time at work playing that now.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Cv_aos_agb_rgb.jpg

First time I've gotten the chance to play this, and I'm having quite a bit of fun with it

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Just finished FFX, and ordered a Ps3, so I'll be doing a playthrough of Hitman Absolution, and eventually buying FFXIII-2/LR so I can finish that little saga off.

thedonal

Reaction score
Just re-installed Dead Space to the hex box.

Figure I'll watch a fillum first, then play it later when I'm full of wine and more scare-able. :)

')