What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
I started playing PayDay2 recently (a friend suggested it) and I quite like it, but being low level with people in the 50+ range sucks sometimes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
I started playing PayDay2 recently (a friend suggested it) and I quite like it, but being low level with people in the 50+ range sucks sometimes.

Pro tip for leveling up quick,

Farm the level "rats" and blow up the meth lab ASAP. You get huge bank and tons of XP.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Ranked up to a B+ with Blanka on SF4 last night! :D

Time to pick up a secondary character. Guh. I dunno who to play to compliment Blanka. I'm thinking someone with projectiles, probably either Guile or one of the shotos.

Kinda depends upon whether you like using charge moves or doing 1/4 circle type moves. Judging from your prowess with Blanka, it would be a fairly easy transition to use Guile. :yesway:

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
tales-of-phantasia-game.png

Been a while since I last played this. Needed to get more into some of the Tales games since I'm planning on picking up Tales of Xillia (had a few friends of mine tell me how good this game is). Hopefully I might get a chance to play some of the other Tales games like Symphonia, Vesperia, or Graces

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Picked up Final Fantasy XIV to poke around in, mostly because my friend wants to check it out :lol:

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Been a while since I last played this. Needed to get more into some of the Tales games since I'm planning on picking up Tales of Xillia (had a few friends of mine tell me how good this game is). Hopefully I might get a chance to play some of the other Tales games like Symphonia, Vesperia, or Graces

:wub: Phantasia was the only Tales game that I played extensively (on SNES more than PS), great memories. I really should pick up Xillia by now.

Mason Bruce

Reaction score
Final Fantasy Tactics, then after I'm done with that, I'll move on the Tactics Ogre:LUCT, heard TO is better, we'll see.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Added to my PS3 library: Every freakin' God of War, Heavy Rain, and Final Fantasy XIII

Edit: looks like you can add SSX and Metal Gear Solid 4 to the list...

Last edited:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Steam is giving away Arma: Cold War Assault for free right now. I'll play it when I get back home tonight. :)

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
More or less wrapped up with Xenoblade for the time being... a few quests left to finish, some art books left to grab, but the story's done, gems are maxed, superbosses beaten. Level 80 right now :lol:

Side note, the game looks gorgeous on Dolphin. Internal 1080p rendering + HD texture pack + naturally gorgeous game = :wub: Only complaint about the graphics is that I haven't figured out how to fix the pop-in yet. The HD pack project is getting a major update soon so I'll probably revisit the game again in the near future. Maybe a NG+ lowbie run with everyone's levels reset or something.

Currently replaying Legend of Legaia for the first time in probably 15 years. Likely going to revisit Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and the Shadow Hearts series after that.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Steam is giving away Arma: Cold War Assault for free right now. I'll play it when I get back home tonight. :)
My god these graphics :lol:

The game is actually really hard though. Can't even get through the second mission because my squad gets slaughtered in around a minute.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
My god these graphics :lol:

The game is actually really hard though. Can't even get through the second mission because my squad gets slaughtered in around a minute.

I ragequit the game after about 30 minutes. I finished the training, but on the actual mission I kept getting shot by people that are supposedly completely obscured by hills.

And yeah, those graphics are pretty 90s-ish. :lol:

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I have been addicted to War Thunder for a while now. I am a sucker for a good WW2 combat flight game. I am soooooo happy the latest patch got a Mig3 with 20mm cannons. The Mig3 is my favorite fighter and the early versions were armed quite weakly. For my American ships I mainly use bombers. The B25s and the early B17E. The last patch also brought the PBJ which is a naval B25 with an all metal nose housing an ass load of .50s and a very large artillery cannon. I am working on acquiring this model now.

Mendez

Reaction score
Picked up dark souls 2 on release for PC, but my job doesnt really let me spend time on it. Also picked up The binding of isaac and I'm planning on buying watch dogs.

It's gonna be a great summer once I can play these games :lol:

TremontiFan16

Tyler Russell
Reaction score
Battlefield 4 and gtaV
Bf4 is my first battlefield and it seriously crushes every FPS war game I ever played.
GTAV is so much fun.Especially when your drunk :fawk:

')