What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

F1Filter

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there really no multiplayer? The single-player better be god damn AMAZING if they expected people to pay $60 for a strictly single-player game

I've been a fan of the Wolfenstein series anyway (which the exception of the last installment) so I'm enjoying this game a lot. But if you liked RTCW, then this is more of the same. Good campaign mode that includes a massive easter-egg hunt. While that gameplay might have worked in 2001, not sure if that's necessarily going to be the case now. This definitely needs a multiplayer mode. Hopefully it's going to be released sometime down the road.

Got to the part where Fredrik Thordendal's track appears. They sure picked an appropriate time to use it. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
i'm playing Wolfenstein right now on PS4 and it's absolutely incredible.

it just feels so good to play. i'm not sure i'll find any other run-n-gun FPS that has gunplay and controls this tight and fluid. running around with 2 AR's in my hands blowing away nazi's. OUTRAGEOUS FUN.

Crometeef

Reaction score
dark souls 2. also trying to play arma 3 but that game is a nightmare to optimize even with a pretty decent comp. also dayz. looking forward to watch dogs. hope it lives up to all the hype

Reaction score
Beat Metro: Last Light today. Got the sacrifice ending, not sure what to do differently to get the other ending but I might actually go back for a second play through.

Ordered South Park: Stick of Truth and it should be here by Thursday so I'll probably be playing Puppeteer until then.

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
Got Watch Dogs yesterday (yea, 5 days before the official release, one of the perks of being friends with a guy who works at a video game store) and I've been playing it for a couple of hours now, kinda having mixed feelings about it. Some things are awesome, some things are disappointing, the graphics for once... Damn Ubisoft really overhyped it, looks like a PS3 game, only difference is that it's running super smoothly on the PS4, but.. I was expecting something so much better on that area. Overall I feel that the game was rushed out (even though it got delayed like 3 times) and not finished properly, something I see (or think I see) a lot in new games these days...

I'll "review" the game once I've played it more.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
SC2 3v3s a couple times the last week. We either crush or get crushed, there is no middle ground =/ The latter has been happening quite a bit more than the former too..

SjPedro

Reaction score
got a ps3 recently and I've just been playing the good ones, finished GTA V and will try the online stuff of it soon; finished Infamous,Infamous 2 (which have an amazing story) , Tomb Raider (the latest one) which is also awesome. And I'll probably play Uncharted 3 just because it was free on PSN a few months ago.
Probably will buy Battlefield 4 to see what all the fuzz is about

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm gonna reinstall Diablo 3 and give it a whirl. I had a Barbarian that was a Paragon 2 or 3 before I kept getting my ass handed to me in Act 3 on Inferno and ragequitting, so I'm curious to see how all the changes will affect the game now.

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
i'm playing Wolfenstein right now on PS4 and it's absolutely incredible.

it just feels so good to play. i'm not sure i'll find any other run-n-gun FPS that has gunplay and controls this tight and fluid. running around with 2 AR's in my hands blowing away nazi's. OUTRAGEOUS FUN.

Oh it is fantastic. I didn't play the original, but this one is like doom with some fallout 3 styling. No more recharging health, can carry every gun you want, etc. I appreciate the throwback in game play. It's also much longer than other fps campaigns that are pretty pathetic in length like BF4 and COD series.

I beat one story line so now I am playing it to complete the second storyline. Gonna save the private this time lol.

thedonal

Reaction score
Oh it is fantastic. I didn't play the original, but this one is like doom with some fallout 3 styling. No more recharging health, can carry every gun you want, etc. I appreciate the throwback in game play. It's also much longer than other fps campaigns that are pretty pathetic in length like BF4 and COD series.

I beat one story line so now I am playing it to complete the second storyline. Gonna save the private this time lol.

Glad to hear that. I may give it a spin at some point. I loved Return To Castle Wolfenstein.

I got Land Air Sea War on my ipad yesterday. Quite a fun and re-playable real time strategy to waste a few hours with. Only shame it's all one off games- no sense of progression..

mongey

Reaction score
wolfenstein on ps4. I grabbed it the other day thinking if I dont like it i'll trade it on watch dogs this week. for the 1st hour I wasnt in to it but then it clicked .

think I'll keep it , and still get watch dogs of course

piggins411

Reaction score
Finally have the chance to go through MGS4. It's been awesome so far but the first part of the last act is kicking my ass

XeoFLCL

Reaction score
just rage uninstalled SMITE because I just can't take the playerbase anymore. I think I might actually play Dark Souls 2 now...

... or finally beat metroid prime 3. God I wish I could just use a gamecube controller on it. I hate the wiimote controls for it.

Actually, I think I'll go play PSO2JP again. Anyone here play aswell? I'm on ship 10.

RustInPeace

Reaction score
Still playing FTL and the Advanced Edition is so awesome! I just beat it on Hard last night.. easily the most intense 90 minutes of gaming I've had in a long time.

Mexi

Reaction score
finished up Assassins' Creed 4 and now I'm playing through Wolfenstein. I'll also be starting up Watch Dogs soon enough.

Psionic

three headed monkey
Reaction score
Diablo 3, with the release of Ros they finally made it something worth to play
even if D2 was a lot better.

')