What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Psionic

three headed monkey
Reaction score
D3 might not have nearly as much soul, but it's a vastly better game.

I just loved the mean pvp in D2 just set Hostile and have fun, of course it was pretty unfair if you started playing but if you were stuffed right it just was really fun.
Also i liked to lvl characters for specific gear (my pala had like 5k life with bo)
i wasted so many Time playing this....:bowdown:
Nothing can touch D2 in the hack and slay genre but thats just my :2c:.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I just loved the mean pvp in D2 just set Hostile and have fun, of course it was pretty unfair if you started playing but if you were stuffed right it just was really fun.
Also i liked to lvl characters for specific gear (my pala had like 5k life with bo)
i wasted so many Time playing this....:bowdown:
Nothing can touch D2 in the hack and slay genre but thats just my :2c:.

I have no honest idea how PvP works in D3 :lol: It could definitely be fun in D2, but it was also super incredibly grieftastic.

You can still grind for specific gear though? :scratch: Only there are more viable builds now, if you misclicked a couple times on levelling you don't have to reroll, etcetc :lol: just mechanically, it's way better.

HUGH JAYNUS

I’m a grown ass man
Reaction score
I get real bad game ADD so I will be in one game, and I will find something to remind me of another and ill have to start that one. A day or so later and I will be in the middle of 3 or 4 different games.
Right meow im playing
Wolfenstein New Order (PS4)
Wolfenstein 3D (XBOX 360)
Gex Enter The Gecko (PS1)

Psionic

three headed monkey
Reaction score
I have no honest idea how PvP works in D3 :lol: It could definitely be fun in D2, but it was also super incredibly grieftastic.

You can still grind for specific gear though? :scratch: Only there are more viable builds now, if you misclicked a couple times on levelling you don't have to reroll, etcetc :lol: just mechanically, it's way better.

Pvp in D3 is only in a area to which you get teleported when talking to nek, they wanted to implement some kind of arena mode but dont know if they are still working on it.
The ability to change your skills everytime you want is nice but in D2 chars were more unique, they added the skill reset with one of the last patches for D2 but since they didnt do any balance work for a long time a reroll was only needed if you got some new gear which would save you some points you put in str or dex.
In D3 you have a loot chart of which item can drop for you in a game it aint monster specific which means you have to change games if you dont get the drops you want and you never know if the item is on your drop chart.
At least this is what someone claimed on the bnet forums but its pretty much the pattern i see in drops.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party on this but I finally listened to Herr Faust from Wolfenstein: The New Order. I liked it more than all of Koloss. :lol:

rectifryer

Banned
Reaction score
Diablo 3, with the release of Ros they finally made it something worth to play
even if D2 was a lot better.
I didn't buy RoS yet but it seems like D3 is alot better now. I haven't played it in two years until this week. Before, I would never get rare drops. I didnt even know about legendary. Now I get legendary drops in every act. WTF lol. They game is actually fun to play now.

Before this, I was playing Path of Exile. I love that game.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
They recently doubled the drop rate of legendaries (possibly also sets and such) for a long weekend to commemorate the game's two year birthday, then made it permanent.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
I was messing around on a free 10-day trial for my WoW account, and somehow got sucked into playing hearthstone. :lol:

It's really fun! Kind of similar to mtg.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Finally made Master Guardian 2 in CS GO! I love the competitive structure a lot of games are beginning to incorporate. It's really satisfying to look back and see how far I climbed since Silver 4.

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Got Wolfenstein in the mail from my free trial of gamefly and so far a little disappointed. Mainly talking about how dreadfully dumb the AI is and the recoil on the guns is so awful I'll start by aiming at chest/head area and end up shooting well over an enemy's head after a second or two. ADS takes up so much real estate you can't even see that the enemy is still standing unharmed! Gonna try the free Halo Spartan Assault tonight but not getting my hopes up based on reviews.

Anyone pull the trigger on Mario Kart 8?

Don Vito

Reaction score
CS:GO just reconfirms my need to quit online gaming. I did go on a 6 man killing spree with the tech 9 that made me happy, but that will never happen again.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
I got Dragons Crown on vita as a part of the IGS and I'm loving it. Got it just over a week ago and have already clocked over 24hrs of play time. First time i've been hooked in a game in a very long time!

Rosal76

Reaction score
I am officially done with the first Borderlands game. :metal::hbang:

After 5 years of on and off playing, I have finally leveled all 4 classes (Brick, Lilith, Mordecai and Roland) to their max, which is 69. Killed Crawmerax 2 times last night and that is it. Thank you Gearbox for releasing such an awesome game. It was worth the 5 years I spent on it. :agreed:

I am now looking forward to start and max level up the other 3 classes in Borderlands 2. I already have a level 50 Axton (Commando) but want to try out the other 2 guys/gal. Another 5 years of killing, opening chests, running, searching, comparing weapons and time at vending machines???

Let it begin. :cool:

Reaction score
I got a copy of Mirror's Edge on ebay. I heard it was a little buggy but that was more towards the end of the game, and then it froze on me in the last part of the first mission.

')