What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

danpluso

Reaction score
Starcraft 2! Every day! All day!

Other than that, I currently have these in progress:
-Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword
-Super Meat Boy
-Bioshock Burial at Sea
-Warthunder
-Insurgency

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Finished Mirror's Edge. Fun game but the last third almost ruins the game. There were too many times when it put me in a room full of enemies that I had to fight to get out of. And with the game ending on a cliffhanger I have to wonder why the sequel is a prequel.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I thought I beat Castlevania Dracula X chronicles last night, but it's one of those games with a ....ing fake ending. ugh...

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
Second round of far cry 3 and just started Watch_Doges. Very hacking, much driving. Wow.

480px-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I am also playing Far Cry 3. Thank/Damn you Steam Sale!

twizza

Social Assassin
Reaction score
Might try Age of Wonders 3. Haven't played a strategy game since CIV IV.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Bought and beat Portal 2. Didn't make me feel as dumb as the first game did but it did have its moments.

Portal 2 seemed to be more story oriented than the first one, which I'm perfectly fine with. The one thing that puzzle games seemed to lack and the one thing that sucks me into games; a damn good story.

Jarmake

Frost Giant
Reaction score
Watch_Doge is disappointment. Very very mediocre game after all the hype. Meh. Waiting for FarCry4.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing the old Pokemon anime on Netflix gave me a MAJOR itch to play. Since the start of the month, I've beaten Pokemon Y on 3DS, I'm now playing through Pokemon Black 2 and I've just purchased a copy of Pokemon Diamond, as well as a cheap used DSi so I can get the Pokemon moved over from that one to Black 2, and from there to Y.

Gotta catch em all. o_O

')