What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Sanic Hegehog
b85.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

troyguitar

Reaction score
New CPU for my computer coming in the mail today or tomorrow, finally moving up from dual to quad core. I'm hoping it doubles my minimum frame rates so that I can finally try out some newer games with good settings. Probably going to pick up Skyrim and Guild Wars 2. Anything else good come out recently (and by recently I mean 2010 onward) that is not an FPS?

I like stuff that is fun and requires a small but non-zero amount of thought and skill. StarCraft 2, for example, is just too much work to get any good.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
Forza Horizon got a controller throw out of me last night so I'm going to go back to beating Mass Effect 3.

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
I'm not baller enough for a wheel, that and I've never found one where the force feedback didn't make everything awkward as hell.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
a friend insists that I should buy Skyrim so we could slay shit together..........and I have one of the most important exams of my life in 3-4 weeks :lol: (I think it is similar to that SAT thing that the guys in USA have in terms of relevance)

do it! it's awsome on pc, so many great mods to immerse you into it even more!!

Im currently deciding what game to fire up...i got a strong urge to play deus ex GOTY or deus ex human revolution! been craving those games lately just haven't got around to doing it lol

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Just bought Diablo III and Black Ops II. I'm kinda burned out on CoD, so I'll be getting my ass handed to me in Diablo III first. I will say that I love the zombies mode in BO2 though.

x360rampagex

Reaction score
Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Playing catch up for 3. Fun game but man is the plot a load of nonsense.

Yeah, I thought revelations was awful. I found so many bugs and glitches. Poor story in Revelations too, brotherhood was great, but I didn't like Revelations.

Hoping to get 3 soon.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
It's all fun and games until you realize why you quit in the first place... and the second.... and the third.......................................... and the fourth................... :realmad:

:lol:

I only had to quit once. 4 years clean. :lol: I did play EQ before that though, so you could stretch it to twice I guess.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
playing Assassin's Creed ll, just got Altair armor and sword :D

hey, and I have a question to the guys who played Revelations and Brotherhood, are they worth it? :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.

Much more so than III is unfortunately, at least in my opinion

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
In my opinion, not really. But I seem to be in the minority about it, and people really love Brotherhood. It plays very well, the combat is more refined, and the environment is good. The Desmond parts are pretty good, too. I just didn't like it as much as II. Revelations is...kinda pointless. Storywise, you don't really get that much new information or anything shocking, but you do get to play with a few cute new toys.

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
I got me a 3ds. Playing Ocarina of time once again but on this format! I never get tired of this game. Also Mario Kart 7, fun stuff! :)

x360rampagex

Reaction score
Revelations is...kinda pointless. Storywise, you don't really get that much new information or anything shocking, but you do get to play with a few cute new toys.

Yeah I thought the same. However I did love brotherhood, as it kept me busy even after completing the story; plus multiplayer was entertaining.

Latest posts

')