What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LudoCluedo

Reaction score
Planetside 2 - Reporting in...

Any other SS.org chaps play on EU-Miller server?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Illusion of Gaia
Illusion_of_Gaia_Wallpaper_by_AceRacer.png

I'm kicking myself because I missed out on playing this game ages ago

Loved that one and Soul Blazer, never made it far enough into Terranigma due to getting lost at one point (lack of translation hurts a lot :lol:)

texshred777

Reaction score
Playing Skyrim. Hopefully I get a PC soon so I can play it in the best form, but for now on X360 it's a blast.

CrownofWorms

Reaction score
Borderlands 2. I noticed playing as a siren is not for me. The magic and stuff is cool, but I feel the game is more slow and tedious. I'm more of an assassin and I've been spending new years night till about 5 am playing as that class. Alot more fast paced, accurate, and fun since I'm more ranged weapon and melee type guy

Dead or Alive 5. I feel doa4 is better cus like 80% of all the costumes are DLC, The other you had really play the game to get everything, now most of it is meaningless

Dishonored

Halo 4 (finished campaign, now just need to rank up to 50+ to use all the specialization classes)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance 3DS

Darksiders 2

Imma go back to FFXII-2, Skyrim, Mortal Kombat and Catherine sometime soon.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Just downloading League of Legends. I got one girl to teach me so why not. :D

Ocara-Jacob

SSO Recluse
Reaction score
Right now, I'm jumping between Black Ops 2, ACIII, Final Fantasy (The original) and Happy Wheels XD

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Been a long time, but I think it was after the bird mountain.

Been a while since I've played the game extensively, the bird mountain may be a bit confusing though it's not all too bad. The lattter dungeons do get very taxing though, but it's worth it as the game gets better and better.

If you get the chance to play Terranigma again, by all means do so. It's the best non Zelda Action RPG that came out on the SNES' dying days and my sister and I tend to revisit this game every couple of years.

Methinks she and I should do a speed run contest. :lol:

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
^^

I made it through the birds, but couldn't figure out where to go after (didn't even get to the next dungeon :lol:)

I may be overly nostalgic, but all the best games were on SNES.

Reaction score
I actually just got myself the Playstation Move setup (at Walmart they had a Littlebigplanet 2 bundle with the Move controller, navigation controller, EYE and LPB2 for 60$, couldn't say no) and have been playing Littlebigplanet 2 and Infamous 2 for the past few days. Finally blew the dust off my PS3 :lol:

Loving this thing! It's so much fun to play with. Playing some of the demos really makes me upset that this didn't take off, seeing all the potential. But, seeing as to get a Move controller, a Navigation remote, and the EYE separately is 100$... I guess I can understand. *shrug*

Oh well. Still, I'm loving this. May pick up Littlebigplanet Karting soon!

Onegunsolution

Brown man
Reaction score
Playin through FF7 (gonna do a stat maxing :D ) and playing this when I A. get frustrated with FF7 or B. Get bored:

lsd_dream_emulator_frontcover_large_I8TQByBM1jdaJCZ.jpg

LSD (Little Sweet Dreams) Dream Emulator :D
This game can get freaky, funny, confusing, and addicting along with the shit load of music loops that mash together and not a single loop ever gets repeated. It was made by an Asian man who clearly is fucked up in his brain. It has no goals other than explore, observe and experiment.

Great to be played in the middle of night in the dark :lol: .

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Scribblenauts unlimited.

Awwwwwwww Yeahhhh. :D

')