What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Minecraft Classic to work on my computer, but it keeps closing the program every time I try to login with the client :(

halp

Don Vito

Reaction score
Some atrocious looking browser MMO I found on Chrome. I should have went to class today.

Mexi

Reaction score
Right now I am really enjoying Heart of the Swarm, though I've finally got around to playing Dishonored (and still struggling to get good at Anno 1404)

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Been playing a shit-ton of X-Com: Enemy Unknown, and I've also been playing a bit of Skyrim, again..

thedonal

Reaction score
So I finished Mass Effect 2 yesterday and am kind of between games. I have a friend's copy of AC-Brotherhood sitting there but no inclination to play it for some reason.

I might just have a break from games for a few weeks and then play a few old favourites (it must be about time for Half Life 2 again!!)

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Just started GTA San Andreas again, best game ever.

Ever ever.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Rotating around Skyrim, Dead Space, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and something like my 15th play through of Final Fantasy VII (VIII is next. The goal is to revisit FFV - IX. Although I started at VII in the middle, go figure...).

Futurian

Reaction score
Dragon Warrior 1.. I just bought the Mass Effect trilogy and I'm still running with the classics. I've been meaning to do Super Mario 64 again as well. Gotta love buying games new and not playing them until they can be bought used at 1/3 of the price..

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Started Pokemon Emerald couple of days ago. I have so horrible party at the moment that I don't think I even bother finishing the game as it has been difficult enough already.

Got also back in LoL, finally had enough points to buy Nautilus. Now I kill everything that moves. :hbang:

')