What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thedonal

Reaction score
I got Dust: An Elysian Tail yesterday. Not normally my style of game (looks like an Anime styling of the SNES/Megadrive Disney games of yore) but I have to say its loads of fun.

Things like this and Shadow Complex are a refreshing look back to classic gameplay with modern twists and looks. Immediate on one hand, but with enough depth to keep you interested.

Dust.. Is beautiful. And the fighting is intensely mental and gratifying.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Finally managed to get back into skyrim. This is probably my 10th roll since I got it, and only the second time I've played the game more than twice.. (The first roll being the first).

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Digging this up from years of neglect:

SH_covenant.jpg

Because I owe myself to completing this game dammit! :mad:

Compton

Reaction score
I just picked up Final Fantasy VIII at a thrift store yesterday, having just beat 7 and played through about half the content of III my understanding is that VIII is going to be awesome.

Mexi

Reaction score
finally got around to playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. solid game, unique combat system. overall, the game feels like a Skyrim-meets WoW/MMO type game. fairly derivative story line, but fun game

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm about to finish up Ganon's Tower on Ocarina of Time for the umpteenth time. I think I'll hit up my Left 4 Dead bundle after this.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I don't have any money for new games, so I'm playing Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi Kaznapped! on a GBA emulator. Surprisingly fun.

Reaction score
I have been playing a lot of Skyrim and Morrowind lately. Morrowind for nostalgia, and Skyrim for my Viking urges (even though I'm an Argonian)

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Killing Floor + Me dual wielding Handcannons + Listening to Pantera's "Suicide Note Pt. 2" = Chaos

Oh man, Killing Floor is one of the best games to have your own BGM going on, especially as it doesn't have any music in it. :lol:

For me, still playing LoL but I'm starting to get more serious with it. Spending time reading strategy guides and such.. We still suck with my friend but we're getting there. :D

ferret

Reaction score
Recent completions in the last two weeks or so:

Starcraft II, both episodes
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite

Go-to for wasting some time:
Mechwarrior Online

Reaction score
PLaying MLB the show 13, just started my franchise, glad they took some of the really pointless and tedious shit out of franchise mode. Like what the fuck do I care how many hot dog vendors are in the ballpark and what the price is etc etc. Great game so far but god damn I wish they would get rid of the dry, horrible main play by play guy.

')