What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bennykins

Reaction score
Hearthstone beta - at first I thought it was just a Warcraft themed ripoff of Magic the Gathering, but after playing it for awhile I think it has its own charm. I can't really see myself getting into it competitively, much less dropping actual money on it. An android version would be cool.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Entered a Super Street Fighter 4 tourney and lost first round. :lol:
In fairness, the other guy was REALLY good and for most of the match, he had me pinned against the edge of the screen with Seth and despite my prowess with Akuma, I was quickly overwhelmed.

Damn. :lol:

Osorio

Reaction score
I've finally come around to Dragon's Dogma and DAMN that game is excellent. Totally addicted to it. Really nice mix of Dark Souls (but without the pretentiousness), Monster Hunter (but without the absolute boredom and obtuse control scheme) and... I don't know, Shadow of The Colossus-ish epicness? Cool stuff all around.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Entered a Super Street Fighter 4 tourney and lost first round. :lol:
In fairness, the other guy was REALLY good and for most of the match, he had me pinned against the edge of the screen with Seth and despite my prowess with Akuma, I was quickly overwhelmed.

Damn. :lol:

Awww. *Sadface* haha. I've never even entered a tournament, but I'm sure if I were to (especially on the east/west coast) I'd go down pretty quick too XD. Do you play online/what are your points on Akuma?

frogunrua

Lord of the Afros
Reaction score
I have been playing a lot of windwaker hd since beating pokemon y. I just finished the wind temple.

Sithman55

Reaction score
ive been playing a lot of borderlands 2 on my pc. competing in the 100k loot challenge next i will be on the new batman

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Awww. *Sadface* haha. I've never even entered a tournament, but I'm sure if I were to (especially on the east/west coast) I'd go down pretty quick too XD. Do you play online/what are your points on Akuma?

I try to play online, but I get matched with people that are too good. :lol:
Not sure what my points are. I should mention that this is the PC version of the game as well.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
I try to play online, but I get matched with people that are too good. :lol:
Not sure what my points are. I should mention that this is the PC version of the game as well.

Yeah. :\ The matchmaking system is pretty weird, especially when starting out. There are a lot of dudes who obviously have experience with the game and will roll you even though they have low online points. I play on PC too! If you ever want to play, my gfwl thing is: Felix4u

Tried playing again the other day after having not for a while and I've become complete and utter garbage. :C

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
Arkham Origins. I just beat it about an hour ago. Definitely a great game, I really enjoyed myself playing it. Good story, great fights (with one exception), the only thing is that it doesn't quite feel the same as Asylum or City (mainly Asylum) but still so much fun and worth checking out. It's not exactly of the same caliber of the first two, but I think it's pretty damn close.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Just got Black Ops II. Haven't gotten to campaign, as I'm a whore for TDM. So far, I like it. One game I really want to get is Arkham Origins, but I haven't finished City yet, so I have to wait.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Just got Black Ops II. Haven't gotten to campaign, as I'm a whore for TDM. So far, I like it. One game I really want to get is Arkham Origins, but I haven't finished City yet, so I have to wait.

If you wanna get down on black ops II tdm sometime and are on PSN, hit me up:

PSN: ghstofperdition

Edit: Oh and Choop or anyone else that wants to school me on SF4, my gfwl account is tacotiklah69. :yesway:

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
If you wanna get down on black ops II tdm sometime and are on PSN, hit me up:

PSN: ghstofperdition

Edit: Oh and Choop or anyone else that wants to school me on SF4, my gfwl account is tacotiklah69. :yesway:

Xbox 360 is the master race.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Xbox 360 is the master race.

post-8255-OH-HELL-TO-THE-NO-gifs-veiL.gif

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
Started playing Pokemon Yellow the other day on a random fit of nostaligia, then got bored of Pikachu's annoying ass and started playing Pokemon Snakewood instead, and I have even less of an idea of what's going on.

State of Decay (PC) is fun, need to really sit down and play it a little longer than an hour at a time.

Started Deadpool after it was on sale, it's pretty amusing so far.

')