What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Really liking the new Tomb Raider, not as platformy as previous ones but a very well told story and it looks awesome. And Xbone controller on PC is always fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I really want to just run out and buy a PS4 but I still have so many games that I either never started or never finished. I just finished MK9 story mode. I'm suffering through MC:LA right now. And I'll probably finish off GRID 2 after that.

ghost_of_karelia

Utrydd dei Svake
Reaction score
Playing through Mirror's Edge at the moment on PC. It's actually pretty challenging, plus the fact that I'm videoing it and attempting to provide humorous and/or insightful commentary while trying not to fall off buildings is a huge ask for a berk like me.

Story's not too engaging, but the colours are intoxicating and I actually find it more immersive than games like Skyrim.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I think Mirror's Edge was the only game where I felt genuinely bad for the protagonist when I got them killed. Most games it's, "Aw god damn it, where the hell did that guy shoot me/come from?!" but in this it was, "OH FVCK I JUST CAUSED HER TO FALL HUNDREDS OF FEET TO HER DEATH, I AM AN ASSHOLE"

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I think Mirror's Edge was the only game where I felt genuinely bad for the protagonist when I got them killed. Most games it's, "Aw god damn it, where the hell did that guy shoot me/come from?!" but in this it was, "OH FVCK I JUST CAUSED HER TO FALL HUNDREDS OF FEET TO HER DEATH, I AM AN ASSHOLE"

Thank god it never gave me the falling-in-pit-of-stomach feeling.

I also thought the controls, for the parkour, were damn good with a gamepad.

naw38

Reaction score
Just downloaded Ni No Kuni, 'cause my daughter loves studio Ghibli films so it should be fun to play that with her, even if I haven't enjoyed a JRPG since FF9. Is it awesome?

Also, I can't look at the abbreviation for Final Fantasy games without thinking fanned frets.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score

Interested; on the hunt for a used copy. Looks like fun!

Reaction score
Finally beat the story in MC:LA. Don't feel like grinding to race the other four class champs I have left, so now it's time to finish GRiD 2.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
Started on Wildstar, its fun, and also insane, if you like MMO's check it out, may not be a long term thing, but its holding my attention pretty well for now, and the changes it has made to what can be a very cookie cutter genre are cool, such as making the combat (including healing!) very much more involved and action based instead of having your avatar sit in one spot while you spam button 1.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Started ANOTHER Mass Effect trilogy playthrough. I genuinely prefer these games to human company

I loved the original Mass Effect. However, I quit playing the second one probably about half-way through though because that game just couldn't make me care about the story or characters (except Mordin Solus, he ruled).

Had an awkward conversation with my sister a few weeks ago (who has played the entire trilogy, and is also older than myself) in which she expounded upon why she's a Tali shipper.

:scratch:

(This forum lacks the proper smilie to properly convey my indifference on the subject of most videogame relationships.)

Latest posts

')