What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Still slaving away at Final Fantasy X HD. Just completed the Celestial Weapons and Jecht Spheres today. Now basically grinding, figuring out how the hell to complete my sphere grids, finish the monster arena, beat the Dark Aeons, Nemesis, and Penance, and the. Just beat the damn game.

Oh, that and I grabbed Broforce on sale. Fun as hell with others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maybrick

Reaction score
Playing Firewatch atm and finally bought a copy of Dark Souls 2: SOTFS which I can't wait to get started on.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Uncharted 1 (The Uncharted Collection) on the PS4... the aiming system is GREATLY improved. I started on the Hard difficulty right off the bat, and with the improved aiming system, it did not feel too tough at all.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Finished the story for Final Fantasy X HD. Still have to finish the sphere grids, monster arena, and defeat Nemesis and Penance to platinum the game.

In the meantime, I started X2 HD. I forgot how much I liked that battle system.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Just beat both story modes of Muramasa Rebirth on Chaos mode. . . Sh*t was hard haha and I kind of had to cheese the final boss with whetstones but hey gotta do what you gotta do.

Anyway fun game, but definitely a challenge.

Reaction score
Started a new game plus of Last of Us. Hopefully I'll pick up all the collectibles in this playthough. And then be depressed again after beating it.

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Dota2 on and off, new Doom, replaying Spec Ops: The Line because it's my favourite game ever and keeps the dickhead mentality in check. Poker too if that counts.

Khaerruhl

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I last played a game at all. I have no idea why, since I have a save file waiting for me on Crysis 3... And I still haven't started Witcher 3.

Maybrick

Reaction score
Completed Firewatch which was quite good. Going to start Starbound and probably carry on with some more of The Witcher 3

Pav

???
Reaction score
Oddly enough, decided to go back to Final Fantasy XIII last night...

You got me again you son of a bitch. I've played through that game at least three times yet I've never actually beaten it. I get to the free roaming around Gran Pulse and lose track of wtf is going on. Now I've reloaded an old save so I can perhaps beat this thing once and for all. :lol:

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
You got me again you son of a bitch. I've played through that game at least three times yet I've never actually beaten it. I get to the free roaming around Gran Pulse and lose track of wtf is going on. Now I've reloaded an old save so I can perhaps beat this thing once and for all. :lol:

:lol: My only fear is this will distract me from platinuming FFX. I had XIII on Xbox 360 when it was first released and got really far but didn't finish it. I got a used copy when I got my PS3. I remember actually liking this one a lot (Except Hope. He's annoying), though I never did play the sequels, which I heard weren't nearly as good.

Meanwhile, I want to clear these games before FFXV comes out. That probably won't end well...

Last edited:

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
though I never did play the sequels, which I heard weren't nearly as good.

As someone who played the 3 games to the end, it does get better in the sequels. The story's still a convoluted mess, but better is better, and the gameplay is more refined especially in Lightning Returns.

mrspacecat

Reaction score
Just started playing Path of Exile again. Super fun, complex, and addicting action rpg. Really time consuming, though.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
As someone who played the 3 games to the end, it does get better in the sequels. The story's still a convoluted mess, but better is better, and the gameplay is more refined especially in Lightning Returns.

I'm fine with that. Again, its a matter of playing this all before XV comes out :lol: I STILL have problems differentiating all the types of "Cie"s

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Just beat Abzu, the successor to Journey, still beautiful visuals and music but doesn't quite live up to Journey. Also they re-use a bunch of the Mechanics, just under water. Still cool artistically, but I'm not quite sure what they were trying to say with the story in this one, I'll have to ponder it further. Journey is still their masterpiece but this is still worthwhile if you like their style, just not as strong IMO. Clocks in at 1.5-2 hrs if your curious. That being said I still love their style and vibe so I have no problem supporting the studio.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I am officially hooked on No Man's Sky. I decided to name the solar system I started off in the Opeth System. So far I've discovered three planets, which I've named Orchid I, Morningrise I and MA/YH I. Screw definitive goals, I could spend all night just exploring.

')