What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
Fuck cowboys, fuck horses, fuck the 1900s, fuck this shit.
:lol:

I got frustrated by that game too. I only managed to just scrape past what i guess is the tutorial section, then i just wanted to play anything else instead, and i haven't gone back to it. All the controls and "everyday animations" just seemed designed to annoy me, and all the stuff the game expected you to do constantly tied in with that. Even just looting an area after a gun fight seemed annoying.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
I can get past those minor annoyances since I really don't play for long stretches at a time, but they are indeed utterly out of pace in many, many, man situations. I'm not especially good at the game so I can't blame the controls much, but I had problems with misplaced guns and knowing how much money I had, misplaced horses too. Not a huge deal, but annoying to figure out practically on your own.

If they made a RDR movie I'd be interested. The game is frustrating as hell, but the writing would probably make a great movie.

wankerness

Reaction score
There are mods for that game for PC that like, remove most of the animations and have stuff be instant, like fun videogames. I would totally play it if they released an equivalent to those Skyrim re-releases on console that included a bunch of PC mods. I have very little interest in playing it how it is now, 30 FPS and clunky animations galore. I've had the darn thing since I got my PS4 pro years ago, but have never booted it up. Everyone raves about the story, but it just sounds like it's anti-fun and all about "realism" at any cost when it comes to the actual gameplay. Like what I read about the hunting/skinning/selling of pelts sounds tedious as heck.

Latest posts

')