What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gabito

Advanced power chords user
Reaction score
I should play Doki Doki Literature Club before it gets spoiled.

I'd say play it if you're interested, you might like it (or not). It's free and it won't take more than, say, 3 or 4 hours to finish it. The first 1 or 2 hours can be BORING though. Absolutely nothing happens and I couldn't find anything compelling enough to keep playing besides my curiosity.

I played it knowing nothing beyond "The internet loves it" and "There's some kind of twist at some point".

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wankerness

Reaction score
I've been playing nothing but Cyberpunk, I'm about 50 hours in. I think I've done up to the final main mission, but obviously have side gigs all over the place, and am also a ways into the DLC stuff. I am consistently impressed by the world, but annoyed by some of the "chores." My least favorite of them is the DLC jerk "El Capitan" (I think he's DLC, anyway) who constantly is telling you to steal cars, and then invariably you have to drive them like 2.5 km minimum to some drop point, usually while he tells you there's a time limit or a damage done to the car limit, and it just sucks and totally interrupts whatever you're doing. I'm thinking about just ignoring him, but I bet he's like the other gig people where after you do a bunch of them it unlocks some final gig. I'm also a bit confused on the police scanner gigs, it seems like they only trigger if you get close to them and if you get out of range they vanish off your map until you get close to them again, so chasing those down will probably require a guide or something.

Been playing as a netrunner, nominally, but usually end up just headshotting everyone, tossing grenades, or attacking them with a katana if my ammo gets low. I think if I ever play this game again I'm going to go all in on "Body" and do a build with gorilla arms, cause that looks hilarious, and I'm barely taking advantage of the hacking anyway except to disable security cameras and turrets and occasionally light people on fire or blow up the grenade on their body.

brector

Reaction score
Finished up and platinumed Spider-Man 2. Now playing Ghost of Tsushima. I mistakenly thought this was a Souls-ike game and had skipped it. Man what a mistake, this game is amazing so far. Just happy to be getting my back-log down a few games.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I've gone back to replay Prey, since I know I really enjoyed it when it came out, and sometimes it's nice to just do something you know you like already. It's not quite as challenging as I remember, but that could just be because I've seen a lot of it before, so I know what to expect and how to prepare. Also been going off the main path quite a bit just to do a lot of that "I wonder if I can get in here early" and "I wonder if I can solve this differently than the first time I did it" kind of stuff, which I think is leaving me over-powered for when I return to the critical path, but I'm perfectly fine with that.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Resident Evil 2 finally got released on GOG. Played for a few minutes and got a glitch where I could only walk forward/backward. Great port...

')