What Hard Case Do You Use For Your 8 String

BladeDTMGuitarist

Reaction score
Looking into buying an LTD H 308 8 String but they dont make a case for it. I want a hard case and was wondering if any of the skb cases would fit that guitar, or do i possibly need an skb bass case?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pyrocario

Reaction score
Wouldn't it just fit in an ESP horizon case? The only thing that's different is the neck width.

Mine both came with cases so I'm not a huge help. Take it into your local music store and try some until they fit? They won't mind because they'll be making a sale.

Sean1242

Very Left Handed
Reaction score
I use the case that I purchased along with my Carvin DC800. It's a solid case although one of the locking mechanisms has failed on me (still closes just doesn't lock). It has a space inside for small items as well which I use to full capacity. I'm not 100% sure if they sell those cases separately but I totally recommend it.

Reaction score
Rondo Music sells Douglas baritone cases that I used with my first Intrepid. Right now I'm using a padded bass case because my 28.625" scaled Agile doesn't fit in a standard guitar case. :lol:

Is it the non-baritone one? If so, it'll fit in most standard rectangular guitar cases.

BladeDTMGuitarist

Reaction score
Due to the neck width the esp/ltd horizon case won't close with the 8 string in it, and i don't believe the H 308 is baritone length thanks for the advice, ill prolly end up going with one of the skb universal guitar cases

Given To Fly

Reaction score
They Ibanez faux - alligator skin case. I think it's the coolest production case they've made...But it's a little on the large and heavy side.:eek:

')