What have you been arrested for?

• Thread starter Regor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Bah, I kept getting a bunch of grap about some kid who used his fingers to pretened to shoot James Cameron.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jeff was arrested for pederasty, terrorism, theft of services and antisocial behavior in Vietnam and is being tortured by local police

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Nick was arrested for climbing on top of the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile wearing a pig mask and screaming, "Meat is murder!"

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
"Michael was arrested for unlawfully restraining the girl, was fined $500 and put on probation."

haha hell yeah.

I was actually arrested for DC and Public Drinking once.

On my fuckin' 21st birthday, no less.

I was almost arrested on my 21st too. :lol:

deguello666

Reaction score
Robben was arrested April 7, after an unrelated child reported being sexually abused by him. He confessed to the abuse in a polygraph exam, ...

:squint:

And all the others are about Robben Island where Nelson Mandela had a stint...

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Aaron was arrested in November for "carrying a large knife, which his father says is a collectible, in his car.

(funny part is, it's actually Aaron Carter :lol: ).

Lee

Above
Contributor
Reaction score
Lee was arrested on suspicion of assault on a taxi driver.

(I have no idea who this Lee Ryan guy is)

Shotglass

is half full
Reaction score
Laura Sieradzki, 34, a former special education teacher at McHenry High School in Freeport, Ill., plead guilty to sexually abusing a 17-year-old male student and was sentenced to two years of probation, $5,300 in fines, ordered to register as a sex offender for the next ten years and lost her teaching license for 50 years.

Ha!

When she arrived for work on July 16, 2002, Laura Law was arrested. She had been charged with First Degree Murder, Hiding a Corpse, and Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution. Laura Law pled guilty to first-degree reckless homicide and was sentenced to 24 years in prison.

HaGGuS

Banned
Reaction score
Steve was arrested because, in the course of doing a legitimate investigation, he uncovered information that will be extremely embarassing to the FBI.

:eek:

ParkerGuy

Reaction score
the police arrested Pasquale Condello, said to be a top boss of the Ndrangheta, the crime group of Italy's far south. He had been a fugitive since 1987.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here's a fun little game. Type your first name in Google, or any other search engine, along with "was arrested for", all in quotes and post the first thing that comes up.

"Roger was arrested for recusancy."

:(

Fuck you, Rog.

:(

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Matt Koehler: 50 Arrested in Blockade to Save the Siskiyous

Save them!

')