What I really dig lately...

• Thread starter Donnie
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Lately I've really been enjoying listening to a bands entire catalog of albums from start to finish. I find it interesting to check out their progression as time moves/moved forward for them. As of late, I've really been into checking out the entire Dream Theater, Queensryche and Faith No More catalogs.
Tonight it's Dream Theater(again :D). I find that I really start to get into it when the first track off of Falling Into Infinity kicks in. For some reason, I guess I really like the intro part of "New Millennium". It seems to signal a bit of a change, I guess. Well, to me at least. :shrug:

Anybody else do this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
well, i dont it all in one go, but i do listen to a few albums back to back quite regularly. its awesome.i like doing it with Vital Remains and Morbid Angel.

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I spend most of my time on the computer at home(for work and leisure) so I can get most of the way through in a day. It's kind of cool.

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
I love doing this. Specifically to Dream Theater and DTB + SYL.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
I like doing that once in a while. You're right, it's pretty damn cool to see how they've progressed through the years!

KillMAH

Mr. Fumblefingers
Reaction score
Well...back on topic. I also enjoy doing this, especially on long days in the laboratory. One of the best bands IMO for this is...

Death :hbang:

Nevermore is a close second.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Faith No More :hbang:

I love FNM. They're just an amazing band.

')