What In The Hell?!(Greg Howe Content)

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
I remember when it was anounced that Greg was moving from ESP to GuCs in house brand Laguna and how everybody scoffed amd voiced their disapproval.

Well my friends here's your second opportunity:

Laguna LE924 Electric Guitar and more Solid Body / Six String at GuitarCenter.com.

:squint::nuts::squint::nuts:

Who in the hell does this little entry level guitar company think they are charging 1k for this? This makes it 600 bucks more than their other models! Maybe they bit off than they can chew and need to up the prices to pay Mr. Howe:squint::wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
OR its the exact same BS as every other signature guitar for every company.

The same half ass guitars with a different paintjob and someones named connected to it for a substantial price increase.

I don't see the diff. (If thats even a signature, since I think I'm just reading this all wrong having looked at the link a little harder)

If its not... whats the difference between the majority of overpriced production guitars.

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
the difference is they are a budget brand. that is their market. This is the one and only guitar they have at this price point and the only difference is that it has dimarzios:squint:

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Eh they are a production brand and if they can get their name out to get out of the "budget" label I'm sure they'll hop and skip right out of it and bump all the guitars up to 500000000$

There's almost no difference between the majority of low budget guitars vs prestige or high end guitars for production companies besides a few bits of hardware.

Shit ibanez is the only brand that actually gives you some numbers to give you a little incentive to buy a more expensive guitar(neck radius / thickness). Everything else is mostly the same crap until your looking at thousands more.

I don't see anything out of the box with this but maybe I'm just wierd :scratch:

Mr Incredible

7-string hack
Reaction score
I remember when it was anounced that Greg was moving from ESP to GuCs in house brand Laguna and how everybody scoffed amd voiced their disapproval.

Well my friends here's your second opportunity:

Laguna LE924 Electric Guitar and more Solid Body / Six String at GuitarCenter.com.

:squint::nuts::squint::nuts:

Who in the hell does this little entry level guitar company think they are charging 1k for this? This makes it 600 bucks more than their other models! Maybe they bit off than they can chew and need to up the prices to pay Mr. Howe:squint::wallbash:

I got a new Charvel San Dimas for less than that.

Bleak

Reaction score
That's not the final model, and Greg Howe hasn't agreed to put his name on that one yet. They're working on a better version that will be Greg's signature, not what you see there. If you look, you don't see his name anywhere on that page. Greg discussed the situation in a good bit of detail at the clinic I saw him last April.

')