What is the best seven string guitar in +-1000$

• Thread starter BulletKiller
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BulletKiller

Reaction score
Now i look Schecter c7 hellraiser fr for the guitar in 1000$

Is it have any better guitar in 1000$ ? / thank you

[ Sorry about my bad English ] :wallbash:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitarfreak1387

squirrel chaser
Reaction score
it depends on what your looking to do with the guitar. If you looking for a seven and going to be drop tuning youll most likely want something with a longer scale. even if your going to be in standard you might want a longer scale as the low b is still kinda floppy at 25.5

you may even want to consider going the used route, saves you some coin and opens up the option of swapping out pickups or other mods if you wish. I picked my rg1527 used with evo/blazes already installed at $600 used. just got to find the right deal.

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
I personally haven't played a 7 string as amazing as my Schecter Blackjack ATX C7. Unfortunately I had to sell it but one day I will have another one.

JohnnyClaiborne

Audio Engineer
Reaction score
From what I hear the Hellraisers have fat necks. My Damien Elite doesn't, however. I don't know about the Blackjack, but if you like a slim neck on your 7 then you may wanna go with something else.

nicktao

Reaction score
Check out the Evertune 7 string, with a few upgrades it could be one of the best sevenstrings out there.

')