What is the easiest way for me to hook up my guitar to my PC to use EZmix?

• Thread starter X14Halo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

X14Halo

Reaction score
I have reaper, but I have no idea how to get this all working so that I can play live using the ezmix guitar sounds. I have an AxeFXII (i know i know, I am just curious what the new metal ezmix pack sounds like), so is there any way for me to use my AxeFX to get this working?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have reaper, but I have no idea how to get this all working so that I can play live using the ezmix guitar sounds. I have an AxeFXII (i know i know, I am just curious what the new metal ezmix pack sounds like), so is there any way for me to use my AxeFX to get this working?

The AxeFx II is a USB Audio Interface. Plug it into your computer and it becomes your computers sound card.

noUser01

Still can't play.
Reaction score
The AxeFx II is a USB Audio Interface. Plug it into your computer and it becomes your computers sound card.

Yup!

Or, if you've got an audio interface just use the outputs on the back of the AxeFX II (XLR or 1/4'') into your interface. Either way works, no real difference that I found. Just that it saves you either a USB slot on your computer or a channel on your interface.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
He wants to play *live* with Ezmix.
Don't see how it can be done, you'd have to get the effected sound out of the PC with mucho latency. :/ that really is a studio tool.

')