What is your job?

• Thread starter Yimmj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lasik124

Reaction score
I am a guitar instructor at a local music school teaching classes and private lessons. Helping people learn to play and appreciate music is a wonderful feeling :agreed:

WestOfSeven

Reaction score
I'm a journeyman Heavy duty equipment mechanic :hbang:

Off road equipment and heavy duty trucks.

I love it and have been looking forward to going to work everyday for years.

guitarguyMT

Reaction score
I'm a full time student as well as a full time shift manager at a restaurant I personally consider to be one of the tenth circle of hell that Dante forgot to mention. I take the bad with the good though, because this restaurant job makes it easy to request time off for gigs out of town because there's no limit to vacation time. The full time student part is what's pissing me off though; this is my fifth fucking year, all I need to graduate are gen eds that have absolutely nothing to do with my major or minor and it takes up three to five hours of every day I could be using to write for my band, practice and improve, and fly fish.

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
Just started my new job at Canadian Tire, I work in the Garden Center. I do more than play with flowers and roses lol today was so shitty, I was hauling around 75 pound bags of animal manure :lol:

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
Two days a week Im a financial admin/office-operations manager type of thing at an NGO network organisation. The remaining days of the week I work as a freelance illustrator. Plenty variety in my working week :)

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
English teacher at an elementary school in South Korea.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Full-time student pursuing a degree in General Business. As a hobby thing, I'm buying up gear to make a sweet rehearsal spot in hopes of letting people rent it out for a couple hours a day as a way to make a few extra bucks for other things.

Beyond that I'm just lazy as hell. :lol:

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Professional Gardener. I also do a little bit of Landscaping. The only things I don't like about it are the winter months when it snows, my boss and the idiots I sometimes have to work with. Other than that, it's cool.

anthonyferguson

Reaction score
251894_10151958631690487_1457087575_n.jpg

Organ builder/tuner/ladder ascender

Qweklain

Reaction score
Cisco Network Engineer, currently 3rd Level at State Farm Insurance HQ.

Handbanana

Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised by all of the military peeps sticking with their passion. I'm a CIWS tech attached to a destroyer in the USN.

I fix these...

ORD_Phalanx_CIWS_Firing_lg.jpg

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brewery Worker/Sensory-Quality Panelist/HazMat Responder

MillerCoors Milwaukee Brewery - ISC

')