What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah bummer. And thanks... if I can get it it's a win for the price whether the guts are 73 or 74... it's always a crap shoot with old Marshalls :lol: It will also let me mod my second 1959HW which will be fun
My 75 was around $2400usd after purchase and tech trip.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Managed to snag the Tubescreamer mug as a birthday gift to myself. It's coming with one of those 30" rogue vi baritones to mess about with as well :yesway:

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Managed to snag the Tubescreamer mug as a birthday gift to myself. It's coming with one of those 30" rogue vi baritones to mess about with as well :yesway:
There's room on the rock for a whole baritone guitar?

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
There's room on the rock for a whole baritone guitar?

Room is rapidly depleting until I move home in a month or two! Somewhat embarrassingly I rent a band room and an extra store room so there's gear everywhere right now :lol:

We've started building up a lot more now to accommodate extra housing. My new place is on the 23rd floor, I'll get nice views of the coast and Spain though!

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
The rivera rockcrusher I got recently was kind of disappointing. It works well with my Mark III+ but it really darkens other amps a lot, even at the lowest attenuation. The edge control brings back some highs but at the incorrect frequencies. Found a power station 100 at around the same price that ps2s go for so I got that on the way to replace the Rivera.

PuckishGuitar

Wife has Dior, I have ESP
Reaction score
I need an ESP Standard Horizon, with FR and quilted top in Ocean Black (or Aqua Black or whatever that blue is). Seen a couple pass me up in great condition when I wasn’t looking, and now it’s haunting my dreams. Lesson learned, keep the GAS tank filled up.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
I need an ESP Standard Horizon, with FR and quilted top in Ocean Black (or Aqua Black or whatever that blue is). Seen a couple pass me up in great condition when I wasn’t looking, and now it’s haunting my dreams. Lesson learned, keep the GAS tank filled up.
The official name is Black Aqua.

But consider this:

You could get a reindeer blue one instead

food for thought

PuckishGuitar

Wife has Dior, I have ESP
Reaction score
The official name is Black Aqua.

But consider this:

You could get a reindeer blue one instead

food for thought
Not opposed to reindeer blu-rple, just the black aqua has been more striking for me in this instance. I’d take an Eclipse in RB though. Taste is a funny thing!

BabUShka

Reaction score
Im planning to buy a new guitar later this year (wedding plans first....) . Leaning towards a Horizon myself.. But a little torn between the Horizon or a second JP6 instead.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Bought a new Keeley Noble for $150. I like TS and I like the ODR-1, so...

1706631980006.png

I wanted the Keeley Andy Timmons Muse pedal (modded BD2) but it wasnt on sale.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just bought an SLO 30 and quite frankly, it's 100% worth the hype! I've never owned a Soldano so I just didn't know what to expect really but so far I'm in love!

View attachment 137521

I've got the 100, fantastic amps!

It's official, this is coming home (at some point, currently in route to a forwarder in Japan). Thanks to narad for pointing this one out to me :yesway:

1974plexi.jpg

1974plexiback.jpg

')