What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Been looking for a Marshall SV-1 Supervibe for awhile now. I had one about a year ago as a project to try and fix it... Didn't work. :lol: But it sounded good for the 60 seconds it worked lol
But I found one for cheap and now im gonna try it again.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
The multi watt triple rectifier I got a few weeks ago was way more fizzy than I remembered. I couldn't dial out the high end fizz and even swapped tubes so I returned it. I got my hands on another multi watt triple rectifier today through a trade and there's no fizz and sounds just how I remember it. Gotta wonder how much of the online rectifier hate is based off of lemons.
Recto’s are insanely inconsistent IME. I thought it was just my bad luck for a while then @BadSeed and Fluff both came out saying the same thing. Dope that you found one you like now!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Im not gonna because i know myself but theres a charvel usa pro mod (?) for $2100cdn that someone should scoop.

L&m gear hunter for the Canuck Cru

Moongrum

Reaction score
"Currently sold out" - because I just ordered the last one.

Call me a n00b, but one of the most comfortable guitars I ever played was a 3100 (I think that's what they call the set neck one) with the wide neck. Maybe it was because of the wide neck and 24.75" scale.
I only returned it because it had cosmetic damage from shipping. It was so hard to send that guitar back, though, I reckon you'll love yours. You got me looking at their lefty stock right now, and they got quite a few 3200s (been a while) including a gold top....😣

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Call me a n00b, but one of the most comfortable guitars I ever played was a 3100 (I think that's what they call the set neck one) with the wide neck. Maybe it was because of the wide neck and 24.75" scale.
I only returned it because it had cosmetic damage from shipping. It was so hard to send that guitar back, though, I reckon you'll love yours. You got me looking at their lefty stock right now, and they got quite a few 3200s (been a while) including a gold top....😣
I had a 2000-720 baritone that I adored despite a few design flaws. It died the final death a couple years ago and I've missed it ever since. I've been eyeballing the 3200s for a while, tax returns just hit and I saw this one with the same top/color as my 2000 plus all the extra goodies and I had to jump on it.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
24.75" gibson ish guitars:

would you rather go fine tuner tailpeice and kahler string lock or just have a blocked double locking trem system? do floyded gibson-likes have a shallower neck angle?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
24.75" gibson ish guitars:

would you rather go fine tuner tailpeice and kahler string lock or just have a blocked double locking trem system? do floyded gibson-likes have a shallower neck angle?
Why does it have to be gibson ish? Find an axxess and go! Epi alex lifeson sig for less too.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Extra wide neck sounds horrible, lol.
It's a 44mm nut, which is slighty less wide than the G&L Superhawk I used to have. And honestly that was one of the best necks I ever played. Makes me wish more guitars had acoustic-spec necks like that.

Shask

Reaction score
It's a 44mm nut, which is slighty less wide than the G&L Superhawk I used to have. And honestly that was one of the best necks I ever played. Makes me wish more guitars had acoustic-spec necks like that.
I have midget fingers. I even try to avoid 43mm these days. 42 4 Life :D

')