What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

DarkNe0

Reaction score
photo1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gnoll

Reaction score
Finally ....in' did it.
Finally bought the goddamn Mesa 4x12. :rofl:

Dude that is sweet, I'm about to do the same! I'm just a bit scared, lol... Which one did you get? I'm leaning towards a straight standard as of now.

Gmork

Reaction score
later today im picking up a vintage peavey musician 400 mkIII head for $100! guitar, bass, keyboards... this thing takes anything! cant wait! also i ordered a couple donner micro pedals from beebay. the noise killer (gate)for $40 and the 5 band eq for about $35, no shipping for either! think they should do nicely for saving some room on my board.

Last edited:

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
I just bought a Rev 2 Uberschall the other day, still waiting on the shipment.

My wife will probably cut off my testicles if I buy anything else but my next purchase will be a Maxon 808.

After that I would like a better cab but that is not going to happen for a long time :)

Well, I just got a good deal on a mint 808 and I may actually get the cab sooner than I thought so my next purchase will be a 4x12.

Still narrowing it down. Thinking Uberkab, USA Diesel or Mesa Trad.

I am also contemplating to buy some Scumback speakers for my drummer's Avatar cab and just use that. Not quite sure what I should do.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Either a Kiesel VM8 or an AM8 I really cannot decide which one I want. Opinions? Specs are listed below

Custom single piece maple burl top
Chambered black limba body
5 piece black limba/white limba neck
Translucent purple finish with blackburst edges
No inlays
Medium jumbo ss frets

Gonna get a custom set of duncans and a piezo setup to put in it as well.

My fiance just talked me out of this, and talked me into a KM8 instead.:bowdown:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Well I may have broken my wrist yesterday but I got this too, I can use it eventually I guess.
vysxfnyfrazkxc1eedlo.jpg

DaniTheDawg

Reaction score
Just ordered a Nazgul/Sentient set in black metal finish (not covers, just more grey/black details all over the pickups instead of the classical look) and at the moment I'm saving money for an Agile Interceptor 727 Fuchsia with plain Maple fretboard and EMGs 707 (possibly will change them in the future if I'll be unsatisfied. That will also be my first 7 string and it's gonna be baritone (yeah I know I'm bold :nuts:)

protest

Reaction score
Going to grab a reverb, tremolo, noise gate, and power supply from GC this week with the GC bucks I got back from my Jackson purchase.

ThePhilosopher

Reason User
Reaction score
The Bogner Red I tried at GC was incredibly noisy when trying to dial in different tones (scratchy sounding pots when swept), so I opted for a different pedal in the same vein. NPD coming soon.

Gushman123

Good night my sides
Reaction score
Probably a Mesa Boogie 2x12 compact box cab and after that either Mark V or JP-2C head for it.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Want to get a KM7 and a PRS, either a solidbody or semi-hollow for clean and low gain stuff and I also want a hardtail HH guitar for br00tal chugz in drop C. I'm interested in the Ibanez RG652AHM but I don't know if I should stick to Ibanez or give Schecter or Jackson a shot.

I like how HH Ibbys have the five way switch instead of a three way but I dunno if it's worth paying so much extra over a regular RG652 even though it looks totally killer.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
I need to wait until my Agile gets here then do something about figuring out how to unload my Bugera 6262. I REALLY don't want to lug it to craigslist lowballers/no shows. Then need to dump a bunch of guitars. Hope to replace them all with a proper laptop for recording. Awwww yes.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Well I may have broken my wrist yesterday but I got this too, I can use it eventually I guess.
vysxfnyfrazkxc1eedlo.jpg

Thank you a hundred times, I had forgotten the name of this brand, I will probably buy something from them at some point.

I had a pedal haul to go with my new (old) Carvin Legacy, went shopping and had a shootout, came away with a Maxon OD-9, Keeley Aurora reverb, Dunlop John Petrucci signature wah and a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus. The Voodoo Labs power unit is amazing, so much flexibility, the door is open for pedals now I don't have to worry about power adapters and 9V batteries anymore. Definitely the neatest, easiest pedal power supply unit I've come across, it's built like a tank and made in the USA too. Many thanks to Guitar Guitar in Newcastle, England for all their help.

EDIT: Just had a look at the Protones website, they must be going through hard times, their product line has shrunk massively since the last time I looked. What a shame.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you a hundred times, I had forgotten the name of this brand, I will probably buy something from them at some point.

You would do better continuing to forget it, the pedals are built like crap with literally the cheapest components money can buy and massively overpriced for the quality. Seriously do a search and look at the gut shots of them.

Latest posts

')