What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
Bought an ISP Vector 210 sub on a whim. I've been looking for but haven't been able to find the vector sl for awhile. Have no idea how well the 210 will stack up but excited to try it out. Also picked up an ESP Technical House guitar in a trade. I'll post it in the ESP thread tomorrow when I get a chance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Well shit that Strat project is gonna happen lol. Found a candy apple red Affinity Strat for a hundo so I'm gonna work it off that

GVwBh8CXEAEVbhU.jpeg

So I thought I was gonna get a reverse/lefty neck for this. But that'll probably be a more down-the-road thing. At the moment I'm thinking of just leaving the neck be and refinishing the headstock black

Order a black H-H pickguard, low-profile pickup rings for that primo heavily-modded-70s/80s strat look. I was debating on going H-S, but I found an 81/85 set for a stupid price so H-H. I still wanna get the thing in my hands though before I go full steam ahead

So yeah totally not planning a Brad Gillis sorta-ripoff project. :lol:

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
View attachment 148776

So I thought I was gonna get a reverse/lefty neck for this. But that'll probably be a more down-the-road thing. At the moment I'm thinking of just leaving the neck be and refinishing the headstock black

Order a black H-H pickguard, low-profile pickup rings for that primo heavily-modded-70s/80s strat look. I was debating on going H-S, but I found an 81/85 set for a stupid price so H-H. I still wanna get the thing in my hands though before I go full steam ahead

So yeah totally not planning a Brad Gillis sorta-ripoff project. :lol:
That'd need a Floyd Rose.

Latest posts

')