What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Do it. My old band's bassist used to run an Ampeg 115HE and an older Hartke 4x10 and it was a lot easier to move around and adapt to smaller stages. Plus it sounded sick :cool:

Gonna try to. A lot of bands I like use 15s and 10's. IIRC a 410HE sounds almost exactly like an 810E, just quieter with a tweeter. As for the 15, I'm thinking about an old Mesa Diesel 15, or the Ampeg one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

downburst82

Reaction score
Just bought a Dr. Scientist Sunny Day Delay off reverb.
I have wanted one for awhile and its the cheapest ive seen one go for. It will bring my Dr. Scientist pedal count up to 5 :cool:

Its not my favorite of the early vinyl graphics but still cool.

d9qqspxwthhghz2fat57.jpg

protest

Reaction score
Probably a couple EQD pedals and potentially moving some things for an Artist Package Custom 24.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I FINALLY tracked one of these things down.

LPCKBLCH1-Finish-Shot-jpg.aspx

And it didn't cost me and arm and a leg like the Gibson 7 String Explorer would have had I continued pursuing that :lol:

Fathand

Tube Snake Boogie
Reaction score
I just ordered new locking tuners and replacement brass saddles for my Mike Stern tele + Korg NanoKONTROL2 for streamlining my home recording setup.

Those tuners I've been looking to switch out for a while, because the Fender tuners it has currently are s**t + I think the screw lockable gotoh saddles on the bridge are attributing to the minor tuning issues it has..

I'm also hoping to move some more gear and snatch one of the last old Chapman ML3 Trad. models from somewhere..

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
It already happened. I wanted a nice acoustic for a while and I saw these Taylor 324e with Tropical Mahogany Top and Tasmanian Blackwood Sides and Back. Sounds amazing, very full and warm.

71CE4065-B6B5-428D-A4B7-D5684461BB28_zpsukfumykh.jpg

Reaction score
I found a used Ibanez s670fm at guitar center for $250, considering it's $600 new I think it's a steal especially since the only noticeable flaw is a small ding on the underside. I want to inspect it some more before buying it though just to make sure everything else is legit.

I'd also one day like to scoop up a Kiesel Vader w/ Trem, and have it sport an racing orange satin top and natural satin back and a maple finger board with the cream colored pickup. That's my dream Kiesel, simple yet awesome lol!

BigHandy

Reaction score
Schecter C-8 Deluxe or Demon 8.

Still not decided if I would choose the "passive" or the "active" way...

Maybe the Demon 8 is better in some ways (as its a bit more pricey as well), but on the "active pickup side" I will not have much choice: SD Blackouts or EMG 808x maybe?!

The C-8 Deluxe look a bit "odd" in design and shape, but with a pair of Juggernauts, who knows if it wouldn't be better?!

Or maybe I will go for the Demon 8 and have an "active to passive conversion" too, it looks in style more like a "guitar" I would get my hands on...

(Oh, and: the white ones from both...)

(ps.: I only wish Harley Benton would expand it's territory more widely in the EU's instrument webshops as they seem to offer some "interesting" piece of cheap and worthy ERG guitars, what Agile does in the US... Wish they would be the EU's "Agile"...)

lewis

Reaction score
something along the lines of:
seymour Duncan Powerstage + Airis Effects Protodrive v3 and that elusive Line 6 g10 relay wireless that Ive wanted for donks but never get around to buying lol.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Welp, nevermind on the SWR. Ended up going with 2 EVM-loaded 1x15 cabinets. :lol:

My next purchase... Not sure yet. I know I got 2 pedals in mind; the Maxon OD808X and the Carbon Copy delay.

Guitar-wise, I'm looking at the PRS SE Singlecut Trem or a Mushok baritone.

And for bass... NS2A. It's gonna ....ing happen. :lol:

Latest posts

')