What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Sooo, the OD pedal ended up being an MXR M77. :lol:

And this happened after trading one of my basses for this piece of gear I've been wanting for a looong while.

rocktron-piranha-15498.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Ordering this today. Just signed on as an artist for Moniker Guitars

mockup_zps9gqddf0c.png

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Don't know if Engl E530's are in vogue or not but I guess I just bought one for the price was so nice used.

Dude I was jonesing but slept on the cheapest one I could find, and it sold. Next one up is too high of a price, so I grabbed the Mercuriall plugin lol.

Congrats, monster pre, especially for cheaps!

Ordering this today. Just signed on as an artist for Moniker Guitars

Hey congratulations man! Looks good.

As for me, Kemper is next, I can feel it. :hbang:

Now if I can just find somebody that can tell me if that $50 Lasse VH4 profile is worth it or not...

sirbuh

Reaction score
Either a Marshall JVM 1C or Laney TI-15.
Of course if I stumble across a USA NT Ironbird with h/h config then that works,too.

Shask

Reaction score
Hey congratulations man! Looks good.

As for me, Kemper is next, I can feel it. :hbang:

Now if I can just find somebody that can tell me if that $50 Lasse VH4 profile is worth it or not...

Thinking Kemper, huh? I have wondered about those. I also wonder if I would like something like a Power Station to run my tube amps through.

I picked up a Katana Head that sounds pretty good just for jamming around at home. I have been playing it more than anything else lately.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Well it seems that my trusty Axe Fx Ultra has kicked the bucket...by literally frying itself somehow.

So fvck....an axe II I guess....but like gotta sell some sh!t

dimebagfan01

Crunch Berry
Reaction score
boostdla1_image.jpg

Got one of these (first version w/o tap tempo) direct from the Tech 21 factory, so it should be shipping any day now! I just wasn't getting along with the Abominable Unholy Grail so hopefully this does the trick.

186490%2F186490-Generic-1-HiRes.jpg

And when my band gets out of the studio this summer, I'm gonna save up for one of these bad boys. It reminds a lot of something Dan Spitz would've played back in the day (except a full sized RR instead of the XTRR).

Brutal S

Reaction score
186490%2F186490-Generic-1-HiRes.jpg

And when my band gets out of the studio this summer, I'm gonna save up for one of these bad boys. It reminds a lot of something Dan Spitz would've played back in the day (except a full sized RR instead of the XTRR).

which model is it?? I would really like to get myhands on a reverse headstock soloist......

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
My favorite OD, the EQ really helps.

I'm messing around with it on the red channel on my 5153S, if I feel like I can live without it, I will definitely take it back, but liking the little tweaks and tonal variations I can get with it. How do you set it when you use it?

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I'm messing around with it on the red channel on my 5153S, if I feel like I can live without it, I will definitely take it back, but liking the little tweaks and tonal variations I can get with it. How do you set it when you use it?

I usually just used it on the 5153 blue channel. But typically just like an 808, level to about 3/4 up and drive at 0, then adjust the EQ to your taste for the amp.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I usually just used it on the 5153 blue channel. But typically just like an 808, level to about 3/4 up and drive at 0, then adjust the EQ to your taste for the amp.

I'll give that a try, cheers!:shred:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
So, I got the Rocktron Piranha in, and liked it so much that I'm selling my Peavey 5150II I just got to pay for the Piranaha AND the MosValve MV942 I just bought. :lol:

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Had a surprise NGD the other day, so my next purchase will be a set of pearloid tuning buttons for it :) I'll be making a thread about it once I get them installed and can spend some more time with the guitar

')