What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
i may have to join the axe fx bandwagon once they drop in price a bit...

...amazing what ppl are doing with them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
1. A Carvin CT7 27" scale... if they ever do a 27" seven string.

2. The next gen Axe Fx [III?] when it is released. Orrrr, if there is any truth to Fractal coming out with something completely new and less expensive at all, such as the often mentioned Axe Fx floor unit, maybe that.

Out of the above I think the next Axe Fx will probably be next for me. I feel less confident every day about Carvin doing the 27" seven string option and as I want option 50 woods for the fretboard and neck woods, something that seems to get the OK for some buyers and not for others, I'm not really feeling confident about the Carvin.

For sure I will be building a "music only" desktop computer in the next few months if that counts?

The LTD flavor Stef 7 string 27" TELE could happen pretty easy in a weak moment of GAS ha. Came close twice in the last month. I got a deal on a LTD Viper 7 string recently and REALLY LIKE the neck profile and overall feel of the LTD Viper. Made me take a look at other LTD's that I prob would not have otherwise.

Dying for a decent quality and priced 7 string 27" V...

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
JSX head, Ibanez S7420, SD Pegasus/Sentient for said Ibby, Green Rhino, possibly another Mesa 2x12 Recto since the one I got two weeks ago is supreme badassery(JSX has to have his own 2x12 Mesa buddy, right?), new preamp tubes(not sure what yet) and KT77's for my H&K, audio interface, monitors, drum software, and a DAW.

Should be able to have most of this if not all by Christmas. :eddie:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Change of plans... agian. :lol:

First, a PRS Mike Mushok, then some pickups for it (Either Lace or Duncan. Maybe EMG), then either a PRS Singlecut or Spector Legend 5, and then an amp of sorts.

Robby the Robot

The President Bits
Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this one here.

SR305CA_LRG.png

I should know better than to go into music stores when I have spare change. :lol:

Bennykins

Reaction score
Not sure if this counts as "gear" but I am buying a Mac Mini tomorrow. Been a PC guy all my life, but curiosity has got the better of me on this one. Getting the i7 model with upgraded RAM and a Fusion HDD.

Kullerbytta

Newborn
Reaction score
A Fender strat... Not sure what model exactly, have to try some out. Like the Lonestar though.
GASing for a ENGL Blackmore, Axe FX II or a new 2x12.
Oh, or an acoustic guitar! Taylor or Martin :yum:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I really messed up my Jackson in a terrible sanding project(it was only an Indian Jackson thank god), so I need to buy a new guitar despite having very little money to do so.

DV016_Jpg_Large_1371482104334_A.jpg

Abaddon9112

Reaction score
Right now I'm after one of these:

DV016_Jpg_Large_H77163002_flat_black_zps468033ae.jpg

I've always wanted a heavy metal Jazzmaster, and this guitar looks really solid for only $300. Bound mahogany body, bolt-on mahogany neck, locking tuners, compound radius fretboard. Should be a beast after a pickup swap:hbang:

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
1. Eleven Rack, (and Behringer FCA610 interface IF I need it)

2. Studio Monitors. Pretty much set on getting a pair of Event BAS 20/20s.
Which I will also need to get a nice pair of studio monitor stands, before the monitors, or along with the monitors.

Acoustic treatment will really help overall with everything.

Though I am not sure which I am getting next as Cyber weekend, Xmas, and New years deals coming up soon. I will just see which of these go on sale during any of that time.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
Ordering JJ KT77's for my H&K tomorrow.

And next payday, in 2 weeks, God willing, I will get myself a JSX so I can relieve some of this gas. For a little while at least.

celticelk

Reaction score
Been talking to Mike Sankey about an ergonomic headless fanned-fret 7 (BKP neck pickup and a piezo bridge), so I think that'll be up next. Still want an Eventide H9 as well.

Alex6534

Reaction score
New 7 string (either KH-7 or used Carvin)
Rack case (16U)
Line 6 Relay G30
KrK Rokit 8s 3rd gen
Another Kemper or Axe fx 2 for home studio.

Not much.

F*ck my life being a piss poor student :lol:

Latest posts

')