What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
i wish ppl would stop mentioning the nazgul 7...

...i need to save my money for car parts lol.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
KM-7 and a BKP Abraxas/VH2 set for it as the Nazgul/sentient aren't really my thing.

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
I kind of want to blow my tax return on a DK2M, the old version. White, with the maple board. I have a set of pickups waiting to go in it and everything.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Well I just acquired my recent necessity (but overkill), a Rocktron All-Access and it was a Limited Edition with a Hex for hella-cheap in mint condition!

So my next purchase will either be a TCE G-Force or a Decimator ProRack G, but not sure if I need a stereo modded one yet or not though, need to do research...

Hemorrhage

Reaction score
FAS005-2.jpg%3F1350982512

Just waiting for it to arrive somewhere around the first weeks of March.

HOLY

Banned
Reaction score
strongly considering a hooker for hire on backpage.com. theres a super hot brazilian thats charging $5,000 a night. she's like super hot. my wife is to but...

DaemonRage

Shred Till You're Dead!
Reaction score
I ordered a new Jackson PRO RRTMG before XMas and now I'm told it's back ordered till April :wallbash:

I'm also on the hunt for a good 1/2 stack for metal/rock. Leaning towards a Dual Rectifier Head & Cab although I am interested in a Peavey Valveking Head & Cab if the price is right and if I like the tone.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
That Ibby 8 string classical... And I just got another 6 string bass (Brice HXB)... :lol:

Qweklain

Reaction score
I ordered a new Jackson PRO RRTMG before XMas and now I'm told it's back ordered till April :wallbash:

I'm also on the hunt for a good 1/2 stack for metal/rock. Leaning towards a Dual Rectifier Head & Cab although I am interested in a Peavey Valveking Head & Cab if the price is right and if I like the tone.
Don't get the Valveking. It's cheap Korean made, sounds like ass, and is looser than Jenna Jameson.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
Most likely these...not sure which order:

Furman M-8Lx
MatrixGT1000FX (maybe the 800FX)
Line 6 G50 wireless

Wickedout2014

Reaction score
Just got a Marshall DSL15C and Randall Diavlo RD1C. Both kick ass. Love them. Next on my list is a amp head and cabinet. Looking at all my options. Right now I've got the Randall Diavlo RD20 or RD45 on my radar. For a cabinet not sure which one. I also have a Chapman ML-2 I'm looking at getting. If the price is right I might pull the trigger. :shred:

PF Chang

Reaction score
Just got a Marshall DSL15C and Randall Diavlo RD1C. Both kick ass. Love them. Next on my list is a amp head and cabinet. Looking at all my options. Right now I've got the Randall Diavlo RD20 or RD45 on my radar. For a cabinet not sure which one. I also have a Chapman ML-2 I'm looking at getting. If the price is right I might pull the trigger. :shred:

The head version of the Marshall and Randall you just got are the two top spots on my list.

Have you done any reviews/demos yet?

downburst82

Reaction score
It was going to be a carvin v3m, but the neck on my acoustic warped so a new acoustic has taken priority. Probably going to get one of these
WCG55CE.jpg

washburn WCG55CE

Ive tried the cheaper one (wcg25ce) and it was really nice but I think I will go with the wcg55 because its koa top, back and sides and just looks beautiful :)

Wickedout2014

Reaction score
The head version of the Marshall and Randall you just got are the two top spots on my list.

Have you done any reviews/demos yet?

Haven't had really time to do a demo. But a review is coming for both the Randall RD1C and the Marshall DSL15C. Just need to put it all together in words. Still playing them and trying to find me a great tone.

Latest posts

')