What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

lewis

Reaction score
For me it has to be a Line 6 Pod HD Pro X run 4cm, with the Behringer midi FCB foot controller, together with my laney Ironheart for all my live effects etc. I will be using the pod for my Clean Tone, the Laney for my rhythm/solo tone etc. And a live in amp rack flight case to house it all.

Just under a £1000 intotal but will never need gear again for live shows/studio

.......oh except the 4x12 Line 6 Valve V30 cab I want with V30 + G12k100 X pattern speakers housed in its own flight case....lol :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pandaonslaught

Reaction score
I'm planning on buying my first house or condo. If i can get the perfect house then I'll keep the uberschall ->Diezel 4x12. if it's a condo i'll buy the new Axe FX 2 XL and a power amp maybe,Freyette or Engl -> Diezel.

asfeir

Reaction score
I'm on the wait list for these 4 in that order:
Toneczar openhaus
blackmachine b6
Vik 8ff
Daemoness cimmerian 7
Fair to say that I can't wait to receive them :)

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
I'm planning on buying my first house or condo. If i can get the perfect house then I'll keep the uberschall ->Diezel 4x12. if it's a condo i'll buy the new Axe FX 2 XL and a power amp maybe,Freyette or Engl -> Diezel.

you got it backwards man...

...buy a house that fits your musical needs, not the other way around :lol:

Critical Problem

Reaction score
Well im thinking of upgrading my old guitar(a les paul style guitar with great potential..my first guitar so why not spoil her?;])
I'm going to switch the stoke pickups to symour duncan jb/59 probably,switch the nut to a tusq nut and install locking tuners..probably sperzel's.
Next will be a phaser pedal,Mxr 90 or 100..still trying to figure out which's better for me,and a footswitch cause im tired dancing :/
It'll never end i guess...

Lach Rae Dawn

Reaction score
I am gonna get another 6 pack of expansions for EZ Mix 2.

As well as starting to gather the acoustic treatment, to treat my room.

Pandaonslaught

Reaction score
you got it backwards man...

...buy a house that fits your musical needs, not the other way around :lol:

I wish man cause i play drums too. but, I live in a place where the land value is so high, a 400k house is like 2100 square feet and in a bad part of town lol. the ones that are in good areas sell like hotcakes and are hard to get.

taliababa

Reaction score

The only changes I'll make are a natural back/neck and possibly have red LED inlays.

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Just bought a white EVH 5153 mini head from GC used, so there's an impending NAD thread in my near future :D I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more until I sold some stuff, but I couldn't really pass up the deal. Gonna be putting my Mark V up for sale.

All that's missing from my rig is:
G Major 1
SKB PS-45 board
tap tempo switch (maybe)
TU-2(3?)

cyb

Tune Low Play Slow
Reaction score
I'm thinking about grabbing another pod hd now that the bean is $200. I've owned a few in the past, never really LOVED the thing but I feel the $200 price is a steal for everything you get.

Oreo_Death

Blackbird
Reaction score
I really want to pick up a power amp and conditioner to round out my rack. Currently have my HD Pro, so with the addition of those two, I'll be ready to start saving up for a cab. I played an Orange 1x12, sounds amazing and I dont think I need a 4x12 or anything.

teejay

Teejay Wise
Reaction score
As soon as I get a 2nd job starts up I'll be getting a Skervesen Raptor 7 made and a Mesa Tremoverb to run with my Carvin V3 in stereo :D

The Q

The Engineer
Reaction score
An EMG 57/66-8H set. Waiting for a reply from the local EMG dealer, otherwise I'll bite the bullet and buy it directly from the US (which will amount to 350 euros; ouch).

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Older Les Paul Custom. I've always wanted one and now I'm on the hunt.

Also, APPS....I've turned into that guy that wants to try every music app on the market....for what I've spent in the last year I could have paid for the LPC in full (not really, just seems like it). :scream:SO MANY APPS!!!!!:scream:

Latest posts

')