What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Baritone... strung 10-59. This won out over the 6-string Eclipse. Been wanting a single Black Winter for ages!

I still kinda want the baritone one myself. It looks killer as all hell.
And that's the string gauge I use for my SC-607B. I tune down to A and sometimes G# and it works perfect for me.

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I was unable to sell mine for 500 in europe so those are reaaally low priced. I gave up on selling it since anything lower just isn't worth it.
This will be my third one since oh idk 2010. Every time I get rid of one it seems to find it's way back but yeah I paid $800 for my last one so its crazy cheap.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHex

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Im gassing soo fuckin hard right now for a PRS torero. I just sold my se c24 floyd because the pickups were bland, i wasnt crazy about the neck, and for 24 frets, the extra .5 inch on the scale length of torero compared to just 25" on the c24will make much more difference. Oh and ebony fretboard. And neck thru.

The problem is I also want an ESP E-ii horizon or mii

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
I still kinda want the baritone one myself. It looks killer as all hell.
And that's the string gauge I use for my SC-607B. I tune down to A and sometimes G# and it works perfect for me.

My seven strings are all over the place... My A7 has 9-62's, Jackson Solist7 has 9-56's, and RG752 FX7 with 10-59's. I've never owned an LTD... or ESP for that matter but I feel as if I'm going to sincerely jive with this one. Head-stock logo is the ONLY thing I don't dig regarding aesthetics but it's beginning to grow on me.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Just placed the 20% deposit for my first kiesel. Now we play the waiting game.

How many weeks should I expect to wait?

For them to authorize the return, or for them to tell you it's an option 50 and you won't get a refund?

I kid, I kid... :lol:

I think current wait time is like 2-4 months depending on how crazy you spec'd it. Enjoy!

lurè

Fake Shredder
Reaction score
For them to authorize the return, or for them to tell you it's an option 50 and you won't get a refund?

I kid, I kid... :lol:

I think current wait time is like 2-4 months depending on how crazy you spec'd it. Enjoy!

:lol:
I went pretty basic: solid gloss finish, 5 piece neck. I hope to have It in 2 months.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:
I went pretty basic: solid gloss finish, 5 piece neck. I hope to have It in 2 months.

Yeah that seems like the longest I've heard of anyone waiting unless some crazy finish options.

Bearitone

Reaction score
My seven strings are all over the place... My A7 has 9-62's, Jackson Solist7 has 9-56's, and RG752 FX7 with 10-59's. I've never owned an LTD... or ESP for that matter but I feel as if I'm going to sincerely jive with this one. Head-stock logo is the ONLY thing I don't dig regarding aesthetics but it's beginning to grow on me.

It looks like embossed plastic that was glued on. You’ll probably be able to remove it if you want

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
It looks like embossed plastic that was glued on. You’ll probably be able to remove it if you want

That's what I figured with the 3D appearance of it. It'll have to be okay as I have no plans to remove it and subsequently refinish the head-stock to get it to match up to the factory finish. Just wish they had kept the older LTD script... maybe screen printed in a contrasting gloss black. That woulda looked cool imo.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
Duncan distortion incoming for my charvel/jazzmaster thing. Swapping pickups on pickguard guitars is so annoying though.

KnightBrolaire

mothman is real and stole my catalytic converter
Reaction score
Duncan distortion incoming for my charvel/jazzmaster thing. Swapping pickups on pickguard guitars is so annoying though.
pssh you think that's bad, try swapping pickups in a regular tele. the bridge also covers the bridge pickup, so you have to unscrew the bridge from the body to install a new pickup. :nuts:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Sooo, I found a Super Swede for cheap, so I coulnd't say no. :lol:

Also helps it was the rare silver satin finish.

pgk5q4qeqita6bw6iegf.jpg

EDIT: Uhh, for some reason the one in the picture is a regular Swede, but trust me, I made sure the one I purchased wasa Super. :lol:

Latest posts