What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
preview.jpg

on the way.

That little guy's so cute I also have one on the way now :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Aww I thought you wanted one with the plexiglass faceplate

Yea, I'm a little disappointed but all the "WARP" plexi ones were in the US/Australia, and I had trouble justifying the $200-$300 to import when this one was only ~$500 total.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
soldano hot rod 100+ for sale local

thoughts? this is the SLO minus the magic transformer, no?

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
soldano hot rod 100+ for sale local

thoughts? this is the SLO minus the magic transformer, no?

I think some of the early hot rods came with deyoung transformers. If not deyoung, there’s been a few different ones used over the years.

Circuit-wise they’re a bit different, but not that different. A few components.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Got a interface and Mackie cr3s

Going to futz with free stuff until I get paid then get bluecat axiom and a good vst like nameless or reaxis

Amenthea

Reaction score
Just got back into playing after a break of quite a few years. I've got a Marshall 1936 under the stairs and my old rig was a rack... so I'm looking at perhaps getting a PRS MT15 within the next few weeks. My local shop has loads of lunchbox (did not know this was a thing until recently) amps and full size heads from brands I've never heard off, so I'll try a few. I should have posted 3 weeks ago as since then I've picked up a PRS Mark H SE in whale Blue 2 weeks ago and a Tremonti SE last weekend. My first PRS's too, they are OK.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
LTD Viper just arrived! Now... do I wait for my wife to come home tonight at 10pm to open it or make up a reason why it needs to be opened now?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
@TheWarAgainstTime @KnightBrolaire you guys weren't kidding about the Dominion. For being, on paper, an extremely bass/mid heavy pickup, it's surprisingly tight and chuggy as fuck.

I was gonna get the Duncan Mustaine Livewire or EMG 57/66 set for the Super Swede I got coming, but I may just get a chrome Dominion. :lol:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
@TheWarAgainstTime @KnightBrolaire you guys weren't kidding about the Dominion. For being, on paper, an extremely bass/mid heavy pickup, it's surprisingly tight and chuggy as fuck.

I was gonna get the Duncan Mustaine Livewire or EMG 57/66 set for the Super Swede I got coming, but I may just get a chrome Dominion. :lol:

Of course as I discover this breakthrough, the Dominion is discontinued on a lot of big websites. Was hoping to find a satin nickel Dominion on sale. :(

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Of course as I discover this breakthrough, the Dominion is discontinued on a lot of big websites. Was hoping to find a satin nickel Dominion on sale. :(

Dimarzio will still make it for you, but you would probably need to order it through a dealer who still does carry it. Maybe banjomikez on eBay or Axe Palace? I've ordered pickups from both of them with no problems, though it may take a few weeks if they don't already have what you need on hand

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score

This was my experience as well. I wasn't sure if mine was just the amp I was playing through at the time but it sounds like that wasn't the case. That's pretty sweet. I don't feel there are really enough tight lower frequency focused pickups out there.

sezna

undermotivated
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a guitar in a few years.

Just saw a killer flame top WMI Boden on Reverb...couldn't resist...NGD soon
Good day turned into a sad day. Seller sold locally and refunded me.

AlmaMater

Reaction score
Just bought a pair of JBL 305P MKII Monitors and the NTS suite. My next purchase most likely be a MIDI keyboard to use some VSTis

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
The Gflex listing expired....so I can't get ahold of the guy BUT...may be heading due east later to grab a 2x12 "oversize" recto style cab, unloaded.