What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

RobPhoboS

Reaction score
Got the SH-6 this morning, and my local shop have just restocked the Jackson I'm keen on - so I may have to put a deposit on it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

#3 Forever
Reaction score
Fractal Axe Fx II and midi board. The digital bug has hit me. Other guitarist in my band just got one, and we have played with many bands with Ultras that sounded fantastic (Glasscloud, As I Lay Dying being a couple of them)

-AJH

jbab

Reaction score
I made a deposit for a Kemper and am waiting for its delivery! (They're back ordered though, so I won't be seeing it for at least a month :( ).
I'd also love to get a nice 7-string, or a Carvin DC600 with a spalted maple top

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
:yesway: I approve of this thread. I actually keep a list on the go the past couple of years listed in an ever changing sequence of priority. Below is what I'm hoping/planning to accomplish this year. Rig wise I'm feeling pretty content with my setup. Just wanna add a few more pedals for fun and then finish all my cabling.

Guitar: (One of the following)
-I really want to get a 2nd Ibanez RG2228 and re-finish it. I'd like to do a galaxy-white paint for the body and headstock with white Seymour Duncan Blackout 8's..... :yum:
OR
-Ibanez RGD2127FX w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts

Rig:
-Build some rack-ears so I can rackmount my Rivera RockCrusher
-New Quad of =C= EL34's for my Rivera KR 100
-Trade my EHX Small Stone Nano for a MXR EVH Phase 90
-MXR EVH Flanger
-either a Dunlop Univibe or TC Electronic Shaker (I love the Toneprint technology and with the Editor on the horizon I'm really leaning towards the Shaker)
-Finish all my cabling throughout my rig. Lots of short MIDI cables r/a x r/a that I need to solder up in my rack and on the pedalboard. Also gonna prewire my pedalboard (Trailer Trash) with some 1/4" jacks, MIDI jack and AC Plug on the side finally.
-Peterson StroboStomp 2 or HD
-Green and blue LED's to replace all the red's in my Voodoo Lab GCPro. Just wanna customize it really.
-Ultracase GSX-4 (expensive and totally uneccesary but I really want one :lol:)

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
whats the blackhawk pickups going on?

a 6 set for my RG1550m (With big brass block/tremclaw/trem stopper and noiseless springs) and if I like them enough in there another set for the 7 baritone I'm building slowly.

Brill

sweet little lolita.
Reaction score
Axe-fx 2 or some sort of bass gear (really confussed about what to get)
Custom glaas 8 string bass.
Rode NT1A
M-Audio 88 key
Some sort of interface.

Soubi7string

3d printer go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Drum mics
Audix DPQuad 4 piece set

AND
A headless guitar
and I guess with my income tax a trailer

parksed24

Reaction score
I made a deposit for a Kemper and am waiting for its delivery! (They're back ordered though, so I won't be seeing it for at least a month :( ).
I'd also love to get a nice 7-string, or a Carvin DC600 with a spalted maple top

That's a bummer on the wait for the Kemper! I ordered a demo from Sweetwater 3 days ago and it should be here tomorrow. Definitely not sleeping much tonight haha.

Mega-Mads

Not an IMN
Reaction score
n.gif

Thon Ampcase.

HeavyCore7StringSet-11.png

x10

DarthV

Reaction score
That's a bummer on the wait for the Kemper! I ordered a demo from Sweetwater 3 days ago and it should be here tomorrow. Definitely not sleeping much tonight haha.

Slightly easier to order 'boutique' gear in the US than it is in Canada ;) Enjoy your Kemper!

My GAS?

New pickups for my rg1570. I guess the 2008 models have an issue with very shallow pickup cavities. Can't fit most of the higher output Dimarzios, so I'll have to figure out what BKP set (or just bridge) to go with. Aftermath? Holy Diver? Nailbomb?

New pickups for my rg2570. Probably going to use it for drop D, so those Dominions might be a good fit.

Another 7, looking at either a used rg1527 or one of the new Sterling JP70s.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
I have everything I want - the only possible addition that makes practical sense is a multi-function footswitch to control my Cube practice amp:

Roland Cube-40xl 6 Button Footswitch by Voodooman | eBay

Other than that, a Yamaha THR10X would be nice for various reasons....ISP Theta Pedal + Stealth Amplifier + 2 x 12" ISP Cabinets and a couple of Strymon pedals if I had cash to burn.

Darkanus

Reaction score
As soon as I get my degree, a 7 string Skervesen Raptor!
Hope their prices will stay the same in the next 3 years... :ugh:

protest

Reaction score
Just bought a used RGD 7421 already loaded with CL/LF. I'm saving to have a custom finish done, and a few little upgrades.

BadSeed

Reaction score
My tax return, backpay and vacation check all come in next week, so when those come in:

- agile al2000 flat black
- Duncan blackouts for said agile
- Duncan Jb for my Al3000M
- Peavey 412ms cab w/ Celestion G12k85's
- Aural Guitar Exciter
- Hardwire Cm-2 OD or Biyang Mad Driver OD
- Electro Harmonix LPB1 Boost pedal

Budget for all this is 700. Should be able to accomplish it no problem.

Volteau

the Bard
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a Mesa Boogie 2 90 Power Amp... when I get the money for it that is.

')