What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Spicypickles

Sweeps & Mops
Reaction score
I spent nearly all day driving to separate guitar shops and trying whatever I found interesting, and also forced myself to try stuff out of my comfort zone.

Notables:
Fender Ritchie Kotzen sig. fat necks don’t bother me, which is a good thing because the neck on this thing is fat as hell. Sounded so good though, giant maple necks are the business.

import misha Jackson with roasted maple neck. Thing played and felt fantastic. The stock pups weren’t bad either.

peavey invective. Very sick amp, able to coax a shitload of times out of it, sounded really good loud and quiet.

strandberg boden 7. It was an original I believe, roasted maple neck. I love the endurneck, very comfortable and for such a small and very lightweight guitar, it had some major balls on it.

I had a great day guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sirbuh

Reaction score
Anyone buy this today? Was incorrectly listed as RGT, but it’s an RG3120 and maybe a limited run? Never seen one with a flame neck before. It went for $800.

snip sick pics

3120 getting to be a PITA in general.
This one in particular a unicorn: rats.

rokket2005

Reaction score
I want a baritone Tele so for the time being I just put 12-52s on mine, but ultimately I want something like this at 27" at least. I don't know that I want a Balaguer, but their builder is pretty decent at least.

My-Balaguer-Custom-Guitar.jpg

Bearitone

Reaction score
I want a baritone Tele so for the time being I just put 12-52s on mine, but ultimately I want something like this at 27" at least. I don't know that I want a Balaguer, but their builder is pretty decent at least.

View attachment 77377

Fender just started offering 27.5” scale conversion necks. Just a heads up

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
^
And it's 24 frets on a Tele!? That's badass. Wish my hands could handle chords on those lengths.
And someone give that guy a chill pill. He's gonna seize!

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
^
And it's 24 frets on a Tele!? That's badass. Wish my hands could handle chords on those lengths.
And someone give that guy a chill pill. He's gonna seize!

It helps when you're 6'7+ lol

rokket2005

Reaction score
I've looked a little at those Reverends, but Sonic Blue with a matching headstock and dark board is calling my name.

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
niche beyond niche. I could just buy an octaver or one of those morpheus pedals and achieve the same effect.

well I think the idea is more like a GK3... having the low string, lowest 2, or lowest 3 an octave or two dropped while keeping upper strings in regular tuning.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
well I think the idea is more like a GK3... having the low string, lowest 2, or lowest 3 an octave or two dropped while keeping upper strings in regular tuning.

Which, by the way, I just came into this thread to say was my next purchase ahead of the SY-1000.

11486834_800.jpg

NAMM Boss demo guy totally sold me on it. Hope it fits on my Klein, that's going to be super 80s.

Reaction score
i've been lusting for an HSS strat. Seen an Ibanez RG460VFM locally, really wanna try it out. Anyone have experience with this specific guitar?

41uQW0og17L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Latest posts

')