What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Sounded great to me. And yea, with the aussie dollar what it is, you should all be buying MI amps and Oni guitars.

Bearitone

Reaction score
Just picked up a Swollen Pickle yesterday to use as a boost and I fuckin love it.
I can finally get that extra grindy Knocked Loose tone!

For the guys that use an HM-2 as a boost, you'd probably love the Swollen Pickle

Also, PSA for anyone with a Swollen Pickle, there are 2 more internal trim-pot controls called "Voice" and "Clip" and they're pretty nifty.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Welp, I broke out one of my LTD Ec400VFs I planned on selling... The one with a BKP Painkiller in the bridge. Shit. :lol: Changed my mind with selling it. So I won't be getting the Harley benton tele.

Definitely gonna get the FRX. If I dig it, I'm getting another.

rokket2005

Reaction score
I need to sell 5 amps, and after that I can get one of those new Gretsch Baritones that come out in a little bit. Not quite a Tele, but at $550 for 29.75" and mini hum filtertrons it'll still be really cool and probably similar enough to what I want tonally.

protest

Reaction score
Impulse bought a Mick Thomson (not USA) and I'm about to buy another one cause it's legit

86262107_10102292433716566_1719389263876849664_o.jpg

protest

Reaction score
Always been kinda leery of modern import Jacksons...

But fuck, you don't know how badly I want a Stormtrooper.

Yea most the of the Jackson I've played have been meh. Even the nice import Charvels are hit or miss, but this thing is really different. I played another Jackson, a couple Ibanez, a couple Schecters and then went back to this and it was like wow yea that is definitely nicer lol. Reminds me of a Korean LTD Deluxe or an Edwards.

Shask

Reaction score
Yea most the of the Jackson I've played have been meh. Even the nice import Charvels are hit or miss, but this thing is really different. I played another Jackson, a couple Ibanez, a couple Schecters and then went back to this and it was like wow yea that is definitely nicer lol. Reminds me of a Korean LTD Deluxe or an Edwards.
The couple of those I have picked up have felt really nice also. Definitely quality guitars. I just don't get along with Jackson necks.

buck fever

Reaction score
Next purchase will hopefully be an Ibby Rg1077XL or RG2077XL. I hope a couple come available this year!
Aside from those, I’m hoping to get a good fuzz pedal and I’ll try to trade my Neunaber Immerse mkII for a Mercury 7.

Reaction score
I really want to put some new preamp tubes in my Koch Powertone. That bastard has been very screechy lately.

Now I've got the option between a standard tube and a balanced tube for a bit more money (think 25% upcharge), would that be worth it?

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I really want to put some new preamp tubes in my Koch Powertone. That bastard has been very screechy lately.

Now I've got the option between a standard tube and a balanced tube for a bit more money (think 25% upcharge), would that be worth it?
@DudeManBrother might know. I think balanced are more useful in phase inverter slots.

')