What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, see the other perspective, one less guy searching for those means more options for you... :D

But also, go grab a junior (wraptail with single P90 in the bridge). You got the unicorn down, time to see why iconic guitars are iconic.

Reaction score
But also, go grab a junior (wraptail with single P90 in the bridge). You got the unicorn down, time to see why iconic guitars are iconic.

Are there 7 string LP jrs?... I get that point of view but I'm not after iconic guitars, I'm not even after any guitar at all at the moment. Most of all my guitars must fulfill a task, I have no task for a LP jr... but thanks for suggesting... ;)

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
all cool bro, I didn't take it serious, I'd buy your BCR Mockingbird if I had the funds for it (3 guitars in one year is a bit too much for me and I can't really justify it), that's a keeper in my opinion...

I do like it but the incoming 7 says we must sell, I think I'm gonna regret selling the Hybrid Avenger the most, I haven't played it for well over a week and got it out for most of tonight, it sounds and plays better than pretty much all of my other guitars. I'm guaranteed to work all winter with a good job now so I'm half tempted to just keep it.....

if only it were a 7

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That was my thought before getting the newer lady in the house when I looked at / played with the other 2 sabers... not anymore, but I'll keep them both as well.

Yeah you make a good point, I think I'm gonna have to make a return to 6s eventually or keep one out of the 3 but idk, I'm running out of room once I get an acoustic. Suffering from success lmao

I did have someone offer me an S7420 and cash though and idk if that would've been a deal to take

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
I think I’m going to buy likes and followers on Instagram. Or start showing my dumper?

Sick of getting 7 likes on a pic that deserves at least 10 :lol:.

Make sure you are looking up duckfaced at camera with guitar right behind you, also include Deuces sign.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
I decided....
ORI50H-large.jpg

laxu

Reaction score
Fuck a wraptail. Get a bridge you can intonate.

Gotoh makes wraparound bridges with intonation options.

My bigger offense to the LP Jr is that it has only one pickup. I just don't see a benefit when having a neck pickup doesn't cause any real drawbacks.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Gotoh makes wraparound bridges with intonation options.

My bigger offense to the LP Jr is that it has only one pickup. I just don't see a benefit when having a neck pickup doesn't cause any real drawbacks.
I'm going to blow your mind: Les Paul Special

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Mine has saddles, and my custom 22 without had set screws. You can 100% intonate a wraptail.
50s wraparounds and even 60s lightning bolts are very hard to intonate because they only have the set screws to adjust the overall angle of the bridge. This is why they were replaced with TOMs. Also plenty of lightning bolts are made for wound Gs, so those are actually impossible to intonate. There have since been properly adjustable wraparounds made, but otherwise the ability to intonate is more hypothetical.

')