What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
good to see Larkin Poe get some recognition on here. I've been a huge fan of them for years. Both of the sisters kick ass at guitar.

Yup. And I think they are SO much better live IMO. Their studio stuff is almost too produced. They are the epitome of plug guitar into amp turn volume up and play.

Rebecca’s husband Tyler Bryant is amazing too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
PSA… when you order a set of 6 guitar EVH guitar picks… it’s 6 sets of 6 picks :lol:

4BB5A274-9CF2-4B5F-B2CB-BFD5049E7DAB.jpeg
BF943E2A-0B8A-4B16-ABE3-715F27A56B95.jpeg

Gollapalli

The Hanged Man
Reaction score
My Lucille shipped (Sweetwater glamour shots by Deb photos below).

I can’t wait to try it with the 5153 a la WVH. No F-holes so less feedback. Would still rather have a Trini Lopez but hey it’s as $4k less so…

Sweet guitar! Also, is that wolfie? Holy shit, he's way way better than he used to be. Actually has some command now (... and I kinda wanna see him do a school of rock reboot).

Mourguitars

Reaction score
I really looking hard at the Freyette PS2

That Archon50 2019 has loop issues ...nothing plays well with it , it sounds great and was willed to me so its a keeper...If i want to use effects...this maybe my only option

It will be my 1st big money purchase in a long while...ill watch out for Moths coming out of my wallet !...Lol

Mike

Mourguitars

Reaction score
I got this in last week...wanna build but i really need to play guitar...my chops are so so lacking...but this is the new retro fit for the old THAT IC for the PedalPCB Muzzle ...just 20 more solder joints to solder with header pins

Mike

20211023_090845.jpg

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
debating on getting a triple crown 100 or a science amplification decolonizer.
Also prob going to rip the m7s out of my aristides and swap them for the jupiter I've had sitting around for 6 months

Shask

Reaction score
I got this in last week...wanna build but i really need to play guitar...my chops are so so lacking...but this is the new retro fit for the old THAT IC for the PedalPCB Muzzle ...just 20 more solder joints to solder with header pins

Mike

View attachment 99427
I got 2 of these this week also!

However, I am working about 14 hours per day right now, so not sure when I will be able to build them. I am hoping to get started on them this weekend. I will probably build both at the same time.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
I really looking hard at the Freyette PS2

That Archon50 2019 has loop issues ...nothing plays well with it , it sounds great and was willed to me so its a keeper...If i want to use effects...this maybe my only option

It will be my 1st big money purchase in a long while...ill watch out for Moths coming out of my wallet !...Lol

Mike
Have you tried swapping the fx loop tube? I’ve heard that the 7025 or e83cc both make a huge difference in the noise floor for the fx loop. I’ll report back if can remember after I install the 7025 in my triple rec.

Mourguitars

Reaction score
Have you tried swapping the fx loop tube? I’ve heard that the 7025 or e83cc both make a huge difference in the noise floor for the fx loop. I’ll report back if can remember after I install the 7025 in my triple rec.

yes i have...thats whats in there now, the only pedal that plays nice ...well semi what does is the Memory man Jr Jeff had.....ive googled so much im googled out...i can play the amp Dry...or Blend with my rack with the JMP-1 with the delay....ive posted about how that sounds....Sonic heaven

Great clean channel and the Archon50 takes a delay up front with that ...but not on the Lead side...ill google again before i make my purchase on the PS2....maybe someone has a different method of making it work.....but the loop was this amps downfall ...in my opinion...man it sounds great on its own tho

Just reread your post...i havent tried the E83CC....i have one of those ill try...thanks for mentioning that !

Mike

Latest posts

')