What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Reaction score
Very soon now I'm going to pull the trigger on a RGIB6 but I'm on the fence to try the EMG set that it comes with or drop in some BKP's Painkiller in the bridge and a Cold Sweat for the neck. Axe Palace will do the work plus an entire setup, has anyone here had work done by them?
I'm not a fan of active pups, my respect to those who are so this leaves me a bit indecisive.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ulvhedin

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Preordered this at NAMM, and it's right around release now :) Shouldn't be too far away!
$_57.JPG

FruitCakeRonin

ss.reg orgular
Reaction score
I found a guy selling an Ibanez RG2610 for less than 2/3 of the original price. If it's in good condition I might buy it

latest

Dusty Chalk

Reaction score
I need an SG. There's a part of me that wants to jokingly make^H^H^H^Hhave made a SG, Les Paul, Strat, and Tele 7-string that are faithful to the original design...other than they're 7 string guitars.

rokket2005

Reaction score
Ordered some acoustic treatment sometime last week, hopefully I get it by the end of the week and then I can make my studio ....ing awesome.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I put a deposit down on a Jackson Custom Select Soloist. Now to begin the wait.

MattThePenguin

Reaction score
evh-50w-white-3_1.jpg

Couldn't afford to get the digital setup I want, so I'm selling a ton of gear to get this. That'll leave me with 3 kick ass guitars and a nice 2x12 set up. Pretty excited, but also kinda bummed I couldn't drop the cash on an AxeFx.

Reaction score
Changed my mind. Next purchase is gonna be a Suhr Reactive Load.

If your amp's got a line out, you can get a Palmer PLB2X8. It's just the reactive load, and it's cheaper.

Oh yeah. I got one on the way. Too late for a "my next purchase will be...."

Vrollin

Reaction score
Just placed an order on a nickel covered Duncan Distortion for my Ibanez Mushok baritone, seriously in love with this guitar and can't wait to see how it sounds with this pup in it!

protest

Reaction score
Looks like I'm picking up another old school Hum-Sing ESP MII to replace the one I just traded away. It'll be my second ESP, and my second one for under $500.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm debating on whether to get a Boss SD-1W Waza Craft for a boost. There are few demos of the pedal vs the regular SD-1 but not as a boost in front of a high gain amp. I might see if I can a/b them in the store this weekend

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Looks like I'm picking up another old school Hum-Sing ESP MII to replace the one I just traded away. It'll be my second ESP, and my second one for under $500.

Did you catch that maple FB bolty M-II on Philly's CL for $600!! Nuts.

In other news, my next gear purchase (aside from paying off my ESP Custom), is going to probably be waiting for some new "must have" guitar to come along to I can buy up someone's used Vader to give it a shot.

protest

Reaction score
Did you catch that maple FB bolty M-II on Philly's CL for $600!! Nuts.

In other news, my next gear purchase (aside from paying off my ESP Custom), is going to probably be waiting for some new "must have" guitar to come along to I can buy up someone's used Vader to give it a shot.

:lol: taking advantage of the cool kids.

I actually didn't see that MII on CL. I picked up a 1987ish Mirage Deluxe with the Jackson style headstock on RigTalk for $450.

ol2gnvk8gg6smqszz80i.jpg

')