What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
I'm waiting on my Agile to get here. I ordered it a week ago Friday but I do know that people are ordering stuff like crazy right now so I'm trying to stay chilled. I can't lie though, the wait is starting to get to me. :lol:

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Just got struck with GAS for one of these:

57_Les_Paul_VOS_1_Pickup_Goldtop_711007_1.jpg

Rip out that PAF for something more high output???

YES.....do eet.

But be warned.

One pup guitars rule, LPs rule harder, and GTs rule harder still. This guitar with a Lundgren or Painkiller in it will take all your other guitars, line em up, and make them its bitches in short order. Can you handle that? CAN YOU? Dooooo eeeeet.....

Reaction score
Guitars: That ESP MH327, it has darn near most of what I want in a guitar.
27 frets, floyd rose, single coil neck pick up and a neck through construction. I plan on swapping the special for an original or pro, scalloping the frets and swapping the pickups. If it's good enough I'll probably get a second one for a live back up since 27 frets are so hard to find cheap.

Amps: Randall Thrasher with the native over sized cabinet and I'll probably get an attenuater since the wattage is ridiculous. I also have a Peavey 6505+ combo I'm going to put 6L6s in and mod into a head with an orange cabinet. Those are the two Amps me and my other guitarist are wanting to blend together for or recordings.

Pedals: I have yet to decide on what boost I want but I'm leaning towards either a keeley modded metalzone or Boss HM2 for that nasty old school dm chainsaw tone, a chromatic tuner, ten band EQ (For practice amp) and an ISP decimator.

Other: Macbook pro with Reaper and some nice headphones for producing/mixing demos and such.

Most of this will obviously take a while to get, but I'ts pretty much the entire rig I plan on sticking with and luckily I'm a logger and make decent money compared to most high school grads.

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    141.2 KB · Views: 18
  • download.png
    download.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 16

xxx128

-108 point(s) total
Reaction score
Pants... i am tired running around half naked.

Kobalt

Reaction score
Have major interest in getting a Prestige Ibanez, however all the models I'm after are discontinued now. Nonetheless aiming at finding a mint RGA321F, if I can ever succeed at selling this other guitar...

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
I don't even know. I downed a whole bottle of beano's and I still have crazy gas. As it stands right now it's going to be either a slate VMS or an Antelope pure 2. Followed by some monitors. Maybe a Squier bass VI in the mix somewhere, maybe some custom pickups, who knows. I'm not even in a band right now much as I hate to say, so I'm not even motivated to write music, just to produce local bands.

My Aspirations

Reaction score
Recently picked up a line 6 spider valve 2x12 for $260.
Planning on getting a schecter c-1 classic here soon.
I've been wanting one a lot lately for some reason.

Ænima

Reaction score
Mesa 2x12 Recto cab for my EVH 5150 50w

RectCab212H-large.jpg

and eventually gonna pick up this bad boy Keith Merrow 6 with "SD, Blackened black winter pups"

W14062793-front-large.jpg

Bearitone

Reaction score
Evertune bridge for my KM-7

Omega Enclosures 4x12 Alpha Cab. Really want a cab with v30's for my 6505 to shine

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
signature212white-90x72.jpg

Ironheart, but probably the 60 instead of 120
IRT120H-right-(lit-+-black)1.jpg

This ibby
images

ISP Decimator II
images

MXR Super comp for the cleans
MXRSuperComp.jpg

And of course a carbon copy delay to replace my one that got stolen. :mad:
edit: forgot these