What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
^On top of that, the graphics are supposed to be poor quality as well. Stickers that eventually peel off.

Just get a Carbon Copy. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
You would do better continuing to forget it, the pedals are built like crap with literally the cheapest components money can buy and massively overpriced for the quality. Seriously do a search and look at the gut shots of them.

Thanks for the warning, bud. The trash product lineup put me right off - I remember hearing these were the pedals to own. Even the Masvidal chorus sounds flat and lifeless and it's Paul playing it, very disappointing.

protest

Reaction score
I picked up an MXR ISO brick, a Digitech Supernatural, an ISP Decimator II, and a Source Audio Vertigo tremolo. I'm stoked about the Source Audio. It has a USB port which allows you to connect it directly to your phone so that you can use their app. The app lets you tweak a ton of stuff including all of the knobs and additional parameters, a parametric eq, and you can download other effects onto the term and store the presets. So you can have a tremendous and phaser or flanger or envelope filter etc.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I picked up an MXR ISO brick, a Digitech Supernatural, an ISP Decimator II, and a Source Audio Vertigo tremolo. I'm stoked about the Source Audio. It has a USB port which allows you to connect it directly to your phone so that you can use their app. The app lets you tweak a ton of stuff including all of the knobs and additional parameters, a parametric eq, and you can download other effects onto the term and store the presets. So you can have a tremendous and phaser or flanger or envelope filter etc.

The Source Audio stuff looks awesome, post your thoughts when you get to play around with it :yesway:

protest

Reaction score
The Source Audio stuff looks awesome, post your thoughts when you get to play around with it :yesway:

Will do and :lol: at my "tremendous" auto correct. I think you can actually change the entire effect, like I could make the whole pedal a phaser instead of a tremolo. I'm not 100% on that though.

mikespe

Reaction score
I just ordered this American Deluxe Plus Stratocaster. It was on sale for $850 brand new! Yea you read that right!!! I guess they are blowing them out because some think the "personality cards" are a "gimmick". I looked at it this way...even if I only left the "standard" card in all the time it would be an American Deluxe Strat. It should be here by Monday!!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
My pair of Sony MDRV6s broke, so I went ahead and bought a set of AKG K240s. Heard good things about them, plus Keith Merrow uses them, so good enough for me. :lol:

Still looking at the Ibanez RGD or Randall amp, though. As much as I like the XXX, it's gonna have to eventually go to make room (and funds) for the Randall.

Gmork

Reaction score
over the past week ive ordered from beEbay a donner micro tuner, donner micro eq, donner micro noise killer noise gate and to top it all off an AMT P2! very excited for all!

mrspacecat

Reaction score
It was my birthday recently so I went a little overboard with purchases.
Got a TC Polytune, and a cool mini fuzz that sounds recto-ish. I've also got an akai analog delay, an Ibanez mini chorus, and new pedalboard on the way that I picked up for cheap.

Leberbs

Reaction score
It was my birthday recently so I went a little overboard with purchases.
Got a TC Polytune, and a cool mini fuzz that sounds recto-ish. I've also got an akai analog delay, an Ibanez mini chorus, and new pedalboard on the way that I picked up for cheap.

I have a polytune mini for my bass and guitar boards. Amazing tuners :metal:

rokket2005

Reaction score
I picked up a sparkly purple mapex drum set over the weekend and some nice meinl cymbals. Drums are ....ing expensive :ugh:

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
A pedal setup to use. I'm looking for a all inclusive pedal setup. I already have the 3 big strymons, so I am looking for preamps/OD's. Send me some suggestions!

(I already plan on purchasing a specific preamp, but it will not be clean or for modern metal tones, rather it will be for something else fun)

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
You should be specific about what you want, because I was about to recommend the Vetta pedal. :lol:

I'm at the point where I don't have really any specific goals in terms of tone for it haha. The vetta pedal suggestion made me :lol: for sure though

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Wait, .... no. I'm dumb. I meant to say THETA. :rofl:

I was wondering why it didn't sound right when I typed that out.

Also there's the recent Two-Notes preamp pedals.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
Wait, .... no. I'm dumb. I meant to say THETA. :rofl:

I was wondering why it didn't sound right when I typed that out.

Also there's the recent Two-Notes preamp pedals.

But imagine a line 6 vetta in a pedal. I'd get haha!

I wouldn't mind trying out the two notes pedals to be honest. I've always been a fan of their products. I got pointed to this the other day, and it may be something I am considering. CORRECT SOUND Custom - CORRECT SOUND Custom Shop

')