What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
Bought a wireless setup (cheap $40 set from Amazon, not half bad either).

Got some of those new Ernie Ball Prodigy large shield picks. They are probably my favorite production triangle picks now. They are a bit expensive though.

Got button toppers for my Fractal FC-12. The buttons seem quieter now and it's a lot easier to hit switches given the increased size.

Now I'm just waiting on my FM-3 invitation since the invites have started rolling out now. Already bought a case for it even. Lugging around the Axe-Fx III isn't too bad but the FM-3 will definitely be a good deal smaller and I'll have the foot controls (since I wasn't bringing the FC-12 on trips with the III).

JoeChugs

Reaction score
probably a Revv G20. I really dug it at NAMM and liked the D20 i had for a while. Other than that im trying to build a stock of amps.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
DVL-1_angl.png

Payment sent, tracking number received. Will be getting this in a week. :)

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
Yea, but that's my only room! :D

More like Free the Wallet.

200.webp

Funny story, because I've actually tried the Direct Volume last week and the guys at the store were going full on about the pedal's travel. Went as far as putting it for everyone to try side by side with a bunch of others expression pedals in stock. When I tried the FTT, my look was described by the store guys as one for the ages and says everything about the pedal. :lol: They urged me to grab it then and there, but I ended up getting this instead.

:sharpie:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Funny story, because I've actually tried the Direct Volume last week and the guys at the store were going full on about the pedal's travel. Went as far as putting it for everyone to try side by side with a bunch of others expression pedals in stock. When I tried the FTT, my look was described by the store guys as one for the ages and says everything about the pedal. :lol: They urged me to grab it then and there, but I ended up getting this instead.

:sharpie:

Ah yea, those are cool. I tried it out at the tokyo pedal summit -- really just wanted to try the game changer sustain pedal but the guys were pretty pushy. I don't quite get the physics of it but agree it was a pretty unique sound.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
q2s17sy4tryjbtglxpza.jpg

Pre-ordered.

I'm going to sell the one I have that is the same as this but with internal dip switches.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
My new wife is fully encouraging me in all things, including all things music related. Massive change up in my life. Ready to start playing shows again.
So this is what I’m thinking:
Sell my 5153 and 2x12
Buy a Marshall 1960V cab again, wire it top/bottom on stereo.
Buy a 5150 or 6505, boost it, run it through the top.
Buy a Rectifier, boost it, keep my Orange parametric eq for the loop, run it through the bottom.
And reap the benefits of having an amp that’s going to crush again.
Also, really wish Peavey would have made a rackmount 5150, could make this a lot easier and lighter.

')