What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

slippityslaps

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I kept getting ignored on eBay, putting down an offer for the Walrus Eras. I was also skeptical of the gain stages since they all cut the mids, but different stages cut mids of differing magnitudes. I got the ST9 Pro+ instead, and will take the hit with the lack of a dry knob. Looking forward to it, it seems to have a great reputation here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Well so much for the Crown power amp. Waited over a week to be shipped, seller kept making excuses. Had enough so I got a refund

Might end up saving for the Amp1 iridium again... After I'm done with my little GBA repairing/modding projects :lol:
Did they pull the "put the tracking # in within hours to keep my fast shipper badge" rouse? Reverb needs to get serious about that shit.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Did they pull the "put the tracking # in within hours to keep my fast shipper badge" rouse? Reverb needs to get serious about that shit.
No they were kind enough to never actually put in a tracking number. First excuse was they never saw the notification, second was they were waiting for the packaging to arrive. I waited a full week before I was just tired of it since it was taking a literal week

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
No they were kind enough to never actually put in a tracking number. First excuse was they never saw the notification, second was they were waiting for the packaging to arrive. I waited a full week before I was just tired of it since it was taking a literal week
At least they weren't trying to game the system like the seller was on the two T75s I attempted to purchase.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Agreed. Just because they bought a shipping label immediately and don't ship it for days doesn't equal fast shipper. I had that happen recently and I think guy was bullshitting me because the post office didn't update tracking for 4 days. I think the guy was lazy or forgot to drop it off.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I'd start reporting it, regardless of whether or not you receive it eventually. I think Reverb needs to crack down on that. My memory is that badges = a slight bit more when you get paid after Reverb takes their cut.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'd start reporting it, regardless of whether or not you receive it eventually. I think Reverb needs to crack down on that. My memory is that badges = a slight bit more when you get paid after Reverb takes their cut.
That's the first time it's happened to me but I will in the future.

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
Currently torn between a JCA22h that I would mod and a syn-1 with a SLO module. Found a good deal for both and no idea what to do.

Yeah ok might end up with both but man I need to control myself.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Currently torn between a JCA22h that I would mod and a syn-1 with a SLO module. Found a good deal for both and no idea what to do.

I have a bunch of pedals I likely should start selling off, but I'm not looking forward to providing my SSN or whatever to Reverb just to have to pay taxes on sales where I'm going to lose money on basically every pedal.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bunch of pedals I likely should start selling off, but I'm not looking forward to providing my SSN or whatever to Reverb just to have to pay taxes on sales where I'm going to lose money on basically every pedal.
facebook marketplace, craigslist, and apparently reddit.

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nope. Badges mean you get paid earlier. I typically get the money with

Shask

Reaction score

You might want to wait on the SYN-1 and SLO. They just had a sale the other day that if you bought a SYN-1 or SYN-2, it came with a free SLO module. The last time they did that, they came out with the BE-DLX to replace the BE and HBE modules. There are rumors there will be a SLO-DLX module, so you might want to wait for that.

That said, I have a SLO modded JCA100HDM that is a really cool amp.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Hell, I'll sell it for you if you give me your SSN, DOB, Credit Card number, mothers maiden name, first pet you had, and the street you lived on in the third grade.

I can sell whatever you want with that info.
What could go wrong!?

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Hell, I'll sell it for you if you give me your SSN, DOB, Credit Card number, mothers maiden name, first pet you had, and the street you lived on in the third grade.

I can sell whatever you want with that info.
Do not redeem

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
facebook marketplace, craigslist, and apparently reddit.
Facebook marketplace: I'd rather place my dick between the door and the frame, then slam the door.

Craigslist: Not dealing with cash (annoying to get $500 at a time on my card), check is a problem waiting to happen, and PayPal would be a great way for a scammer to end up with the pedal and the money.

Reddit: Eh, I doubt it is useful with regards to selling stuff.

')