What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
On my JCA100HDM, the SLO mod basically cleared up the gain. It is less mushy and muddy, and it has more clarity and pick attack. It is like the cross of a JCM800 and a Recto.
Arg dont tempt me :D although it might be the EL84 on the 20W but I wouldn't describe the sound as muddy. I will roll with it a few weeks and may put my hands in it once I am done with my currents build projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
What’s a doom Paul
IMG_9965.jpeg

Pet name for my two in B.

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
My wife came into my newly reorganized music room yesterday so I could show her all the space I have now... Then proceeded to count all my guitars. It was at this point that I realized I have a problem :lol: I was under the impression that I had 12, but I have 16. WTF do I need 16 guitars for? :lol:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
My wife came into my newly reorganized music room yesterday so I could show her all the space I have now... Then proceeded to count all my guitars. It was at this point that I realized I have a problem :lol: I was under the impression that I had 12, but I have 16. WTF do I need 16 guitars for? :lol:
Different tunings

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Anyone done a full, swagged out, complete build Warmoth order before? Painted and finished body, neck, hardware, the whole nine yards. I'm digging that 7/8ths size S-style body they have paired with the Gibson-scale neck.

Bearitone

Reaction score
If they all look drastically different it should help your case a little too. I have a bright orange Tele, Dark cherry Bass VI, and all black 7 string super strat. You’d think they belong to 3 different people

Latest posts

')