What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
I don't need any other guitars, but at the same time this has me tempted:

View attachment 147295

SE McCarty 594 SC I played at an L&M was just incredibly nice, also unbelievably loud acoustically.
It’s a fun guitar. Kinda want another in that color or charcoal :lol: Got the blue double cut and I was surprised that the stock pickups were actually pretty good and not just online hype. Dropping a Duncan Custom in the bridge cause I’d like a little more output, but the neck is staying. Also easily the lightest guitar I own, was expecting something more like my LP, but nope. Probably just luck of the draw but my SE custom from the same year is substantially heavier.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in an interesting position where I actually have all the instruments that I want and need with the exception of an original edge equipped guitar since I got rid of the genesis and rg652 I briefly had. I think I may try to score another newer rg652 from the period after the neck humps.

Screamingdaisy

Reaction score
I don't really like compression and have thus far refused to use it (I'd rather they compress me at the soundboard as I don't hate the sound, I just don't want to feel it).

However... I've been talked into starting to use compression, and this seems to be the flavour of the day for 4-5 years now, so.... here goes?

19143324_800.jpg

Latest posts

')