What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Bearitone

Reaction score
Ordered a 29 Pedals EUNA.

I was going to buy the clone version of it off pedalPCB and build it but, decided I have enough unfinished projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
Ordered a 29 Pedals EUNA.

I was going to buy the clone version of it off pedalPCB and build it but, decided I have enough unfinished projects
I can't quit building shit, lol.

I have my second Small Clone Clone, and a Boss DM-2 Clone sitting half done while I wait for parts.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 6505 412 cabinets are built any decent? I don't care about the speakers just want to know if the skeleton is any good?

Bearitone

Reaction score
I can't quit building shit, lol.

I have my second Small Clone Clone, and a Boss DM-2 Clone sitting half done while I wait for parts.
I would be inclined to build more if there was a dummy proof way to try the circuit on a bread board first.

Imagine this:

On PedalPCB’s website was a diagram showing exactly where to drop each component on a breadboard

Would be even better if there was a little breadboard prototype station with a few potentiometers, power supply, and in/out jacks already wired up.

Last edited:

Shask

Reaction score
I would be inclined to build more if there was a dummy proof way to try the circuit on a bread board first.

Imagine this:

On PedalPCB’s website was a diagram showing exactly where to drop each component on a breadboard

Would be even better if there was a little breadboard prototype station with a few potentiometers, power supply, and in/out jacks already wired up.

You should check out the kits that are available from Aion FX and BYOC. They have more of those paint-by-number instructions that are available.

Pedal PCB aren't really designed for beginners.

Actually, the way the Aion kits work, are kind of like how you said. You have separate little circuit boards that you plug together with ribbon cables, to make them easier to assemble.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 6505 412 cabinets are built any decent? I don't care about the speakers just want to know if the skeleton is any good?
Usa made with 13-ply birch, no?

But add cost of speakers and now you’re looking at every other used 412 priced to buy.

Valdra

Reaction score

I have a 6505 cabinet (not the latest version and not the original version that had sheffields). It's the one that came with V30s stock.

Built great 👍 as far as I can tell on par with my mesa OS, Carvin, 90s Peavey Cabs, EVH etc. Probably a little more dense than my Marshall 1960a cab. I think Peavey cabs in general have a pretty good rep, the complaints are usually about the Sheffield speakers.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whoopsie...

000000119885313-00-600x600.jpg

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
IIRC it kinda depends on the version but they are fairly solid. If I were you I’d check out some of the used Carvin options on GC online, especially if you get an employee discount? (I think you’re the guy that works there?)

The Carvin options are fucking tanks construction-wise. One of the few options I can say rival what I could personally construct. (Not a brag, I just like joinery when I get to do it)

Last edited:

ezboarderz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was actually checking eBay for Lundgrens yesterday having remembered your post!

I asked them for additional photos of it prior to purchase and it's looks mint bar the slight wear on the upper part of the B through A bridge saddles. I am quite lucky that i don't pay VAT or import duty on instruments so the total was 1050 for the guitar, some straplocks and shipping via fedex (not my preferred shipping option by any means).
I actually ordered a SD custom shop set of jazz and sh-5 to swap from the Lundgrens. If you want to wait, I can sell those to you if you want. It will be about 2 more months until I get those, but if you are interested, I can ping you.

Latest posts

')