What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I managed to grab a Modulus strat from Dave's Guitars for what I think was a pretty good price ($1075). I've been after one of those carbon graphite neck guitars for a long time, so hoping it sounds as good as it looks. Sadly Dave's deleted the original listing it seems, just have one pic and it's of the body:

910187.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I managed to grab a Modulus strat from Dave's Guitars for what I think was a pretty good price ($1075). I've been after one of those carbon graphite neck guitars for a long time, so hoping it sounds as good as it looks. Sadly Dave's deleted the original listing it seems, just have one pic and it's of the body:

910187.jpg
Classic Narad™ strip and refin planned? I had no idea Modulus even made regular guitars but that makes sense. I imagine it didn't come stock H-H-H?

rokket2005

Reaction score
I managed to grab a Modulus strat from Dave's Guitars

I looked at that briefly but it's so off my radar that I didn't want to mess with potential issues on a 30+ year old guitar that I didn't know the value of. I did see it had a T-top in the middle which will at least recoup some of the cost should you decide to change pickups/config. Dave's had a Zion a little while back for around the same price that I looked at and said that's a Narad guitar. I saved a picture of it somewhere.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Classic Narad™ strip and refin planned? I had no idea Modulus even made regular guitars but that makes sense. I imagine it didn't come stock H-H-H?

My hope is this will replace my ESP strip down and refin plan for a Roland GK guitar. Yea, it wasn't HHH and the routing is a bit rough, but I'll probably mod it for a floyd and make it SSS with the GK pickups.

I looked at that briefly but it's so off my radar that I didn't want to mess with potential issues on a 30+ year old guitar that I didn't know the value of. I did see it had a T-top in the middle which will at least recoup some of the cost should you decide to change pickups/config. Dave's had a Zion a little while back for around the same price that I looked at and said that's a Narad guitar. I saved a picture of it somewhere.

Ah dude, I'm looking for a Zion :D Maybe this can substitute, but yea, that's definitely a Narad guitar. Fortunately I'm in the US this week to grab this, otherwise I usually just watch them come and go on Reverb.

')