What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Two separate packages yesterday :scratch: but order complete

IMG_1168.jpeg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bearitone

Reaction score
Ordered a 29 Pedals EUNA.

I was going to buy the clone version of it off pedalPCB and build it but, decided I have enough unfinished projects
EUNA came in. Maybe my rig doesn’t lend itself well to it but it’s okay for cleans. Not great going into a high gain amp imo. Gives it this weird processed/compressed sound in the low end. For cleans I get it but, it could never be an always-on pedal for me because it ruins the high gain for me.

Makes sense though, everyone i see with it is using a Vox or Fender style combo with a strat or tele.

If anyone wants to buy it at a fair price let me know.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
My hope is this will replace my ESP strip down and refin plan for a Roland GK guitar. Yea, it wasn't HHH and the routing is a bit rough, but I'll probably mod it for a floyd and make it SSS with the GK pickups.
For what it's worth, a lot of GK guys prefer Kahlers because the tracking gets pretty bad on the pickup when the string height starts moving around.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Who can do a 920D wired pickguard but offer to move that volume 1 knob out ala "Tom Delonge" mod and and and offer a wide array of colors? Guitar Fetish used to do this, you could customize the thell out of a pickguard with like 300 colors. But it appears they just sell templated guards now.
Warmoth is close but kind of limited on the colors:

1722455549278.png

')